brain not with my mind

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by underwhelmed, May 11, 2004.

1. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

does that happen to you? i feel something, and my mind understands it... but right when i go to explain what i feel to someone, or something, or just to write it down or work out thoroughly through my head, i can no longer understand it. Just in a certain moment, i get great conspiricies and then... bam...not even i can even understand what i was thinking 2 seconds ago..but i remember it was awesome! Its usually like understanding certain areas of life, not just regular every day facts.

anyone else care to wonder with me about this?

2. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

for it will teach you well. Honor the moment and you will see with greater clarity.

Hi Underwhelmed

The beauty of the confusion is that peace is what we make of it.

Do not get blown away but seek your own core and center. Here you are what you choose to be. You will only draw the lessons and experiences unto you that you wish to learn and grow from.

3. Indriel

Indriel Member

HI,
    Yeah, I have thoughts that, even though I do understand them on some level, do remain abstract for a time. But they usually work themselves into a workable, explainable, doable concept, my brain just has to come at it in its own way, in its own time.