Braided dreads advice

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by YungSAVi, Sep 4, 2019.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I've been using jamaican black castor oil for a while now, and I've never had an issue with that oil.
    but like three days later after getting my hair retwisted and styled into four braids (See my pfp)
    my head started to itch a little, and i don't think it was that spray, or was it? I'm not sure.
    also, not to mention that i had washed my hair and moisturized my scalp prior to getting a retwist/style.
    this was last month, on saturday (4 times) and sunday the 1st, was the day i had got my hair done.
    i keep my scalp clean on a daily basis, let alone keep my hair clean, so there shouldn't be any itching occuring.
    my stylist had told me before that my scalp was really dry and that i had to keep up with moisturizing my scalp, and so i did, and she said "I see you been oiling your hair" and i said "yeah haha" with a smile.
    soo...what do i do about this itch problem? i don't want to loosen my braids, and i only had them in for four days, i usually keep them in for two weeks, but ONLY if i don't have any issues, such as itching, which is my main downfall, so if i can't bare with that, then i'll just take them out and have them back in Nov or december.