boynton not exactly hippie land.

Discussion in 'Florida' started by mayanlongcount, Oct 25, 2010.

1. mayanlongcount

mayanlongcount Guest

but would like to hear from nearby hippies. ifn ya like.

2. sugarblossom

sugarblossom Member

Well if ur ever down south in hollywood (broward) u got a friend ;). Lotsa goos reggae & g. dead cover bands in the area as well. ttys

3. RiderOnTheStorm2.0

RiderOnTheStorm2.0 Lizard Kween Lifetime Supporter

Boynton sucks. Even the mall is a last ditch place and everyone goes anywhere that has free AC down there! lol. If I still lived there, I'd hang with you, but I have moved about 1,500 miles since then. Good luck. Try the Dreher Park Zoo and Science Center (I think it's Dreher Park) but they used to have laser Zeppelin and Pink Floyd shows on Friday and Saturday nights and you could find a cool group of folks there or at least some folks to smoke a bowl with. It's been awhile since I was there so I don't know if they still do it, but it's worth checking out. :D

4. Neurotic Guy

Neurotic Guy Guest

I'm in Delray, though I plan on moving to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami soon. I'm 25 and into lots of different things, so send me a PM or whatever if you'd like a friend.

5. sugarblossom

sugarblossom Member

Well, I've been bouncing all around Florida these past few months and I've now landed in Port Saint Lucie for the time being. About a 45 minute drive to boynton, but if there's a good show in the area, let me know and i might drive on down. ~Bless~