boyfriend won't go down on me

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Peace Attack, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

and it sucks cuz i really enjoyed when he used to (rarely). his reasons are so dumb too. he says that biggie smalls wouldnt do it so why should he. but i pretty sure hes afriad he's doing it wrong. so i stopped giving head, it sucks being in an oral-sex free relationship.

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

LOL, good pun!

Maybe you should look for a boyfriend who wants to be himself instead of Biggie Smalls. (God, I hope thats some hip-hop artist.) If "Please, I like it when you do that" doesn't inspire him, then I'm sure you can find someone who would like to make you happy.

If he is unaware that he is doing it correctly, let him know. Loud moans and thrashing hips would be a strong hint that he's better than he thinks.

"Since he won't, I won't" leaves you both deprived and unhappy. Change the situation.

3. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

Wow. I am truly sorry. Why the hell would he care about Biggie Smalls? Did he just like suddenly decide that Biggie dictates his sexual practices? You should ask him. He needs to grow up.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

5. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tie him up and sit on his face. Show him who's boss!;)

bushwacker60 likes this.
  6. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

well, i shave and wash down there daily so i don't really think that's the truth.

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

maybe he's gay. or too young. never date gay guys. or young ones.

8. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

haha, amen to that

9. scarikari

scarikari Member

If he uses Biggie Smalls excuses, sounds like he is covering up the truth....

Sit on his face once, if he won't do it, tell him he is a pussy that won't eat pussy!

10. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Just because you shave and wash your vagina, doesn't mean you have a pleasing natural odor. Maybe he doesn't like the taste.
    He doesn't want to do it....get over it.

11. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

ahh ok. im not really that upset over it it just kinda sucks. can't really get over something that never really upset that much to begin with.:rolleyes:

as for not having a pleasing odor/taste the other couple guys that have gone down on me had no complaints and did it often.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Just because the OTHER guys liked your scent/taste....doesn't mean this guy does.

As long as you're getting off, it shouldn't matter if he goes down on you or not. If you miss it, get one of those swirly tongues....and some lube.

13. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

"she loves to get her pussy licked...."

"by another bitch...cause i aint drunk enough to do that"

-ying yang twins(i hate those guys)

14. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Are you KIDDING?
    I would drink your bath water!

15. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

baaaaaaaaahahahahaha, oh man sorry that was just a nice burn :p

16. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

i definetly am right there with you (oral sex free) it's been three years. Try asking him why he wont go down on you. Ask him if he feels that he isnt doing it right or if he isnt sure how to . If thats the case then let him know that you will give direction on what feels good and what does not. If it's not him being unsure ask him if he is turned off by your odour or maybe how you taste. if that would be the case try taking a shower and cleaning yourself and get some motion lotion (for the taste) and tell him to put a bit on you and go to town.

Or maybe he is just all together disgusted by the idea of going down on you. my fiance is and to be honesti have tried talking to him i have asked him so many times finally i gave up and learned to understand why he refuses to and respect that.

17. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

I hope he doest speak about girls liek biggie does...

18. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

19. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

I was thinking the same thing, but I was gonna word it more respectfully. Maybe you should learn to have some respect too.

20. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

Dude, I hope you never become a therapist, because I think you'd drive some people to suicide!

Instead of getting some lube and toys, maybe she should find another man who will be more compatible with her. You almost make it sound like it's her own fault, or if not, then she should just "deal with it". I disagree. She should find a real man who will at least admit the truth. Biggie Smalls? How ludicrous is that? The man isn't even alive anymore (God rest his soul).