Boyfriend in lingerie

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mark98765, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

Hi all, this use to be my bf's account but he doesn't use it anymore with not remembering the password etc. However, to get to the point I over heard him and my mother talking the other day as I was coming upstairs about wearing lingerie. Didn't catch much of the conversation but what I did catch was she told him that he can wear hers if he wanted to. I knew they had a close relationship with I love the fact they get along but I didn't realise how close they actually were. Fast forward to a few days ahead now and I'm walking upstairs and hear them chatting again so I'm quiet this time. Trying not to make loads of noise to see if I can spy on them. As I look into her room at the mirror (has a mirror next to the door on the wall) I see them both stood there somewhat naked. His in his boxers and a bra and she's in her bra and panties. They both take the bras off and swap. Because his seen her breasts his reply to her was well its only fair I change bottoms if I've seen your boobs isn't and drops his boxers and stood there with a massive rock on infront of my mother. She then bends over to get him a pair of her panties/thong. Long story short. I need help how do I go about this???? What do I say???

2. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

What concerns you more, them seeing each other naked or his interest in lingerie?

3. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

I'm currently not sure tbh with yourself. It's one of them things I've never needed to witness

4. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

Is being naked around other people out of the ordinary for your mother - would you have been brought up in a house where nudity was normal? Hoping that this is the case, your mother being naked around your partner is nothing unusual given the normality of nudity in the house and your mother somehow learned about your partner's desire to dress in women's lingerie and is helping him with that.
    Are you worried there is something else going on, of a more intimate nature?

5. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

I
    Was brought up by a semi nudist. She walks around in her underwear or in body suits etc with a thin almost see through dressing gown over her regardless of who was there. It took a while for my bf to get use to it tbh. But I'm slightly worried that they are having some sort of intimacy behind my back

6. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

Maybe when the three of you are together say you over heard them talking about swapping underwear. If you are okay with it, say that, and then, jokingly, ask if there is anything else you should be worried about. You probably need to sit down with your partner, just the two of you, and have a heart to heart about what you want, sexually, as that is a pretty big thing to be keeping secret.

7. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

Yer maybe that is the best way for it. I spoke to my mum this morning and she said I don't need to worry about anything. She doesn't have any feelings or desires for him. Only thing she said tbh is that I should be proud having a boyfriend with a penis that big

Hidemydesires likes this.
  8. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

Just a quick update for this topic, I came home from a 14hr shift being a key worker. Went to get a shower and heard giggling again so I thought probably just playing with undersea again. After my shower went to the bedroom to get changed and in front of me is my bf in my mums underwear. With undersea all over the floor and sex toys. This point needed a serious chat. Turns out he mentored to my mum about toying with the idea of trying them so my mum basically took him to her bedroom and it's getting him to wear them for her because she gets off to it. Checked my mums phone and there he is all in her gallery saved in a folder called my eyes only. Little to say we've moved out and are living with a friend now

9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Tell me why didn't you just walk in on them and say, hey guy what's up." Then you would maybe figure it out. and maybe get involved in the switching thing.

10. strom91

strom91 Members

Theirs actual Guy Lingerie btw