Boyfriend has enjoyed Sex with Married men

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NeedToTalk23, Oct 31, 2017.

1. NeedToTalk23

NeedToTalk23 Members

Felt like I deserve to know his deep dark secret. Still trying to wrap my brain around this.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This is apparently something that was revered in ancient civilizations. Older men with young males was a common theme in historical homosexuality. These days it's an acceptable sexuality. It has been at the very least an accepted form of sexual expression since the earliest times.

I wouldn't read to much into that. There are something like 10 million Americans who identify as something other than heterosexual. And that's only those who self report! Your boyfriend may be bisexual. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! :)

NeedToTalk23 and JOABBB like this.
  3. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband is bisexual and enjoys sex with men when he travels for business. When we were dating, he had a “boyfriend” that was gay. I was always suspicious of their relationship and his sexuality back then. Several years into our marriage, he admitted to his experiences with men.

Took me some time to come to grips with it like you are doing now.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

We already told you in that other thread - he's gay.

5. bareassedtom

bareassedtom Members

He is not gay. He's a male with a lot of testosterone.
    Why label anyone because of their natural (and inherited) sexual preferences?

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Why not?

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well he might be gay. we don't really have enough information to say at this point.

you label things because that's how communication works. if there weren't words for things, we'd just be sitting around babbling incoherently at each other.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Doesn't really matter if he's gay or not, only if you can handle being with someone who desires men, also. Or is this something he did in the past, and no longer does? No one has to force themselves to accept someone else's fetish. Likewise, he shouldn't have to change for you or anyone either, if this is what he enjoys. Dating is about finding if you're compatible with someone, if you're not, why stress about it?

DaveTheBiGuy and jmadre like this.