boyfrieeeeeeeend

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Rafaela, Jan 5, 2005.

1. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I have a boyfriend. I finger him every day.

2. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

You'll find one eventually, I keep telling myself I'll find a sound bird with similar interest and values to me some day soon, we're all living in hope! :D

3. greenpeople

greenpeople Member

do you think one can fall in love over the internet??:eek:

4. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

haha, dunno, there would be geographical problems!! :)

5. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I know this might sound a bit weird.....heres what you do. It worked for me. I am happy and in love.

Write a manifestation. Write out, in a very detailed manner, exactly what you're looking for in a partner. Read it every now and then. Make sure and write it like that person is already a part of your life. If you write "i want" then you will manifest yourself wanting. If you write "i have" you'll have.

I did it, and six months later I met someone who fit my very detailed manifestation to a tee. And to boot he felt the same way about me. I have more in common with him than anyone else I've dated.

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Im surprised your phone isnt ringing constantly... you shouldnt have much of a problem finding any jive fellows =p.

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A good way to keep thoughts organized... :p unusual, but if it works, it works. :p

8. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

its not a way of keeping thoughts organized. Its a manifestation. Its magic. Theres holy people in India that can pluck material things out of thin air. This too is manifestation. Your thoughts create your reality, right? So if you clearly state direction you want your life to go, it will go there. Thinking,"I want a boyfriend" manifests just that, you wanting a boyfriend. If you think,"I'm ugly and nobody will ever want me," thats exactly what you create. Positive thoughts=positive life

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

If there were holy people that could pull things outta thin air, they'd pluck food to feed the starving population of India.

10. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

ehhhhhhhhhh. this ol' story is too familiar. i feel you man. i'm still waiting for my earthgal.

11. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wow... I just got the warmest feeling to my body...