boyfrieeeeeeeend

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Rafaela, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I know... but I've always felt colleges for that reason are a little.... bleh... but we can all crap in one hand and wish in the other. I'm more of a dreamer, though. But a... realistic one, if you will. The Capricorn-ness gets to my head sometimes. :D

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

very true. I just want to go to a community college for 2 years, so i can hopefully go to this music college in seattle (already forgot the name :/). I havent looked into it much, but from what i have read, all i do is play and record music all day, and thats what i get graded on! Im sure there is more to it, but that is a dream for me :D

3. Orsino2

I want to do that... :p That's pretty much all I do here all day, when I don't have a homeschool course, I'm constantly recording and fooling with doing setups on guitars and such, I'm on the forums in between. I need to make a run to the shop tomorrow and buy another 12 pack of Elixers and Ernie Balls... should last me a year or so... I only need to change my Guild every 2-3 months... I wear out nanowebs and polywebs in about 3 weeks to a month, on my Martin... My les paul, I never change the strings unless one breaks. Old strings are key to tone, but I don't let them gunk up. Fast fret... and lots of it. The Fenders aren't played too often, so they're about once every 3 months.

A dream for me would be to go to a school for music as well, but I don't like taking lessons and all of that jazz... I find schooling as far as music goes, to ruin your natural ability, tone, and technique... but that's just me.

4. rhasta.penguin

wow, you have alot of guitars :eek:.

All i have is an acoustic takamine, a electrice ibenez, and this guitar that has no name on it, but it looks like paul mccartneys bass from on ed sulliven and such, but in more of a guitar form :D. I want a Gibson les paul, but i need a job...

Well i like to learn about music, and how they are played, and all the music theory stuff. I dont like to take lessons specifically for an instrument, as i like to expeirment with the sound to make it my own. I did take guitar lessons for awhile just to get to help me learn the form of chords, scales and such, basic stuff. :)

5. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I want a special guy, a wierd, passionate, hippy sort of man. Like a male version of me.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Have you thought about cloning... they could take some of your cells and combine it with an artificial father...

Of course you'd have to wait for him to get to be 18... or be a pedophile. [​IMG]

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I try to solve all my problems with cloning...

8. chaos

chaos Member

you are mad cute grrl! shouldn;t be that hard to find an nice boi.

9. rhasta.penguin

wow, looking from your gallaries, you are a guitar playing, bud smoking, pink floyd listening, kind, cute, hippie canadian...how could you not have a boy friend?

I wish there were more girls here that were guitar playing, bud smoking, pink floyd listening, kind, cute, hippie's...or maybe they are just in hiding:/

10. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

Rawr...I haven't found a guy either...they're all jerks round here

11. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

You flattered me! such an awkwardly/wonderful feeeling. Now, I must stroll on my roof with a dangling mary jane in my lips. Peaaaaaaace beautiful people

12. rhasta.penguin

ahh well, ya know, i try :)

have fun!

13. Orsino2

Yeah... I just managed to put a half a pencil eraser sized ding in my 50th anniversary strat [​IMG]... shit.

I've been logged off for a while tonight... I decided to toy around with my fenders so I started piecing together my telecaster that I took apart to use for parts a year ago... I was customizing a strat and needed some screws and a capacitor... So, I've been listening to shitloads of Buddy Guy and all tonight, so I decided to break out the strat and set the cyber-twin to the '64 Vibrolux setting and dug out my Vox Clyde McCoy out of the closet... and I've been playing Albert King and Buddy Guy for a few hours... I only have five strings on the strat right now and I'm out, but I managed. [​IMG]

haha. [​IMG] I like somewhat to fullblown artsy-fartsy people who aren't the slightest bit sane.

[​IMG]mmm... '57.

14. Orsino2

I want one.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need. :p oh well...

15. rhasta.penguin

george, you are such an educated musicain, im sure you are incredable at guitar, and an interesting fellow, how could you not be a legend already?

trying to make everyone happy :D

16. Orsino2

ooh.. thanks.

Um... I don't know you very well... :D... but, from what I've seen, you kick ass. :D

17. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

I know what you mean girl, thank your stars your in a big canadian city. I live in a town founded on turkey farms, our dominant population brackets are hicks, potheads, tweakers, and the ultra right wing religius folk... and they're is only about 1700 of us.

needless to say, i'm a bit hard pressed for a girl myself.

Ya I think your description Raf was damn close to what I'd like, well, in female form of course. I need a girl with a bit of kinks and crazes in her life, make me feel all warm and cozey :)

18. Orsino2

I'm in a hickass town with about 80 pecent of it ultra-conservative.

19. rhasta.penguin

thanks alot, your very kind :)

my town is rather redneckish...full of drunk people, rude cops, and conservaties or republican. I have met some very nice folk here though, but i cant wait to move...

20. Orsino2

Ain't gone 'n' give up on love...