Boycott "Kosher" Food and Related Products

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by BigCityHillbilly, Jun 27, 2009.

1. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Maybe because after over 500 posts still no one gives a crap about what you are going on about :rolleyes:

2. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

If you really don't care about posting messages to this thread, please don't - but then again you shouldn't delude yourself into thinking that you're speaking for the other message posters because you definitely aren't speaking for them !

Nobody is going to take you seriously as long as you pretend that you're speaking for the other message posters.

If nobody cares about what's going on in this thread, then how would you explain the large viewership and the large number of replies ?

I'm almost willing to bet that you're lying, and that you really do care. If you really don't care, you never would have posted all of your silly messages here.

3. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

For the same reason the jackass show was so popular. People are entranced at watching someone make a complete idiot out of themselves as you consistently seem to do. I for one am always astonished at the level of self deception needed to foster and cultivate such an irrational hatred as you have been expressing here. It really is more that people look at this, shake their heads in bewilderment and mutter to themselves "I always heard about people like this, but never really believed they existed."

It is along the same vein as going to a freak show, to look at and observe the freaks of nature.

For you to honestly and completely believe the crap you are spouting here really requires are HUGE amount of denial of history and facts and a LOT of twisting and turning of meaning and reality.
    You should seek professional psychiatric help.

4. TipsyGypsy

Did I say no one cares about posting?

It's your hatred for Jews and trying to convince everyone else they are all evil, that no one seems to care about.

And, seeing as perhaps only one other person here has agreed with you, through over 50 pages - it's a good guess that most people aren't bothered with the 'message' you are trying to tell people. So as long as you continue this nonsense, people like myself will continue to mock and go against what you have to say :rolleyes:

Also, you say that I will post saying you are wrong, but that I am actually lying and do agree with you?? Yeah.... okay.

5. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I also get the distinct impression that you don't know what it is that you're talking about, either.

6. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8objISiNY"]YouTube- Exposing Israel (MUST SEE!)

7. TipsyGypsy

Ha. Okay.

8. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I'd like to make a couple of quick points here: a) You seem to be projecting your own hatred onto others, and b) I'm not sure if you're doing this deliberately or not, but you seem to be employing the "Big Lie" technique, or the method of propaganda whereby an outrageous falsehood is transformed into "truth" by means of constant repetition. What you seem to be thinking here - is that sooner or later the slanderous attacks are going to "stick" providing that you can keep on repeating them .... but this is truly a "nazi-like" tactic .... it was torn right from the pages of Goebbels himself !!

The Jewish religion is evil. I don't see very much good in the religion of Judaism, but what I do see is lots and lots of evil. The evil is fairly self-evident, so there's really no need to convince anyone .... I just want them to be aware of the fact.

I've counted approx. three (3) other message posters who agree with the facts and who recognize the truth when they see it, but in the end - the only thing that really matters to me - is that I did my best to educate people about the nature of this truly horrendous religion of racism and mass murder.

I am exposing the nature of your religion to the lurkers who may not be too well-informed on the subject.

Judaism = Evil.

The fact that this thread even exists at all, is something of a small victory for "good" in its never-ending battle with "evil."

9. TipsyGypsy

So I say you seem to be expressing hate for a certain group of people... whilst you say....

Okay, let's see shall we?

I think it's pretty clear from this that you are saying you hate Jews and their religion - because it is evil, right? So where exactly am I projecting my 'hatred'? You're doing that fine by yourself, I don't think anyone really needs to point this out!

Also, I like how you have decided that everyone who doesn't agree with you must be following Judaism.

But, what's the point - it doesn't look like you'll change, so I'm out. Continue, please but it will be for nothing.

10. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

BCH, I'm curious. How do you feel about Islam and Muslims?
    They also do the exact same things that you and the videos you post say about Israel doing.
    Aren't the followers of Islam just as evil?

11. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Imagine for a moment that you're a republican, now imagine that I'm accusing the republican party of being rooted in some sort of an evil ideology. Do you suppose that it would be logical - or would it be a non-sequitur - if somebody came along and started accusing me of expressing "hatred" against people who are republicans, just because I'm exposing the evil nature of republicanism ?

I'm thinking that maybe you should consider taking a course in elementary logic.

It's only natural that people should hate evil.

You are projecting your hatred by making personal attacks against other message posters, and also by making unfounded and unsubstantiated accusations against them.

Since you appear to be defending that system of religion with such extreme vitriolic energy, it's only natural to conclude that you must be an adherent of that system.

If you don't believe in it, why are you defending it ?

Goodbye. Adios.

Maybe something good will come of it, who knows ?

12. TipsyGypsy

I'm not going to waste my energy.

13. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2l2KFhEUmA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Israel attacks USA ship at 19:67

14. carlokris

carlokris Guest

Ordering groceries online. We have the lowest price for all international food! We can ship any international food to your door! The lowest price for all international food, product, and hard to find items!