Boycott "Kosher" Food and Related Products

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by BigCityHillbilly, Jun 27, 2009.

1. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

2. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I can tell that your buddy the "skinhead" is currently serving as a member of the IDF. I can see him on the screen of my crystal ball, right now .... I can see that your friend is wearing a silky-red yarmulke with an embroidered Star of David ... the red stands for "blood." The yarmulke is perched squarely on top of his skin-head. Your friend is laughing and grinning heartily, and sinister glee is written all over his face. Your friend is a Jewish skinhead, and he is disemboweling pregnant "goy" women with his bayonet, just like a nazi storm trooper.

I became a real big "hater" after it dawned on me that the Arabs are human beings and not animals.

3. yamark

yamark Member

I became a real big "hater" after it dawned on me that the Arabs are human beings and not animals.[/QUOTE]

U should strap on a bomb and blow yourself up.

And with that, I am done with this stupid thread.

4. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

For some reason it made me smile that you capitalized "U"

Goodbye.

5. Rudenoodle

This = funny.

6. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yDDVgJAGTk&feature=related"]YouTube- Jewish Hatred for Non Jews (Gentiles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRb5hpwiF4c"]YouTube- Jewish Police Officer Beats a Wihite Women in NYC

7. Rudenoodle

I would have knocked that old man on is ass in the first video if he pushed me, and threw his goofy looking fucking hat onto the nearest passing bus.

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I'd smack That Spurlock fella...how patronising is he.
    Both videos are a poor excuse for an argument, tbh.
    But hey, I've read/seen it all in this thread.

9. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

A considerable amount of evidence was presented - any reasonable person would concur on that point - and so it strikes me as being more than just a little-bit odd when I contemplate this incredibly strange phenomenon, namely, that there are still a few message posters hanging around who persist in denying the facts of the matter !

10. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Judaism is a religion of war and racism and mass murder.

I'd like to know how much more evidence it will take before everybody is forced into agreement on this one crucial point .....

11. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I was talking about your last two videos.

Video "A" showed a few crazy ultra Orthodox Jews telling Spurlock that this wasn't his land. Big deal. Spurlock went to the same film school as Michael Moore. It's evidence there are intolerant people around. Wow, that's controversial. I could easily post endless videos of Jewish people in harmony with "Gentiles"...who's point is more accurate?

Yeah, great you can trawl the internet to find these types of videos...shame you ignore everything else or dismiss it.

Video "B" shows approx 6 cops...you have no idea who did what.

Jews invite "Gentiles" into home
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8OeYpMYAac"]YouTube- The World's Strictest Parents - In HD - Series 2 - Israel - Part 1 of 6 - From JK_Pro On PS3

Perhaps I should start a thread and post links with those types of videos and post new ones every other day...oh, that's right, I have better things to do with my time...and I know it would be biased. :rolleyes:

12. PB_Smith

13. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

So give up now :rolleyes:

14. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I'd like to thank you for blurting out with that amazing confession, PB. It's hard not to agree with you on that point, since it DOES provide a fairly good summary of yourself. It tells everybody about PB Smith. It tells everybody about yourself, and what you are.

15. odon

odon Slightly Popular

BCH being a bitch? This is new.

16. PB_Smith

Your mistaken, I was just quoting you.

17. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Liar. It was basically a self-revelation on your part.

18. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I'm taking it that you are now in fundamental agreement with the facts ??

But why should I give up ?

I am supposed to give up just because YOU said so ????

Is that an order ??

Jews can be so incredibly "nazi-like" in their ways that it's hard to imagine how anybody can take them seriously when they point an accusatory finger at their critics, and when they accuse their critics of being what they are themselves (i.e. nazis). Take a good look at these nazi-like creatures and look at how they demand self-censorship from others. Look at how they balk - look at how they squawk - and look at how they spit their venom at anyone who dares to expose them for what they really are (i.e. nazis). And just think: these are the very same people who exert iron-fisted control in the government and in the newsmedia. In the person of Rahm Emannuel (sp?), they even have one of their own at the apex of political power, and yet there's an incredible paradox that we're being forced to wrestle with here: i.e. namely, that the membership of this tribe, in both its leadership and in its rank-and-file, are going to tell you just how "persecuted" they are. It's the same old worn-out spiel .... "oy givalt, we are so persecuted".... and the membership is going to say it with a straight face in spite of the enormous amount of power and influence that it wields. It's almost impossible to get a word in edge-wise against these nazis on their own turf, but if you CAN find a way, and if you can succeed, somehow, at getting them into a place where they cannot shut you up, that's when it becomes almost like landing a hammerhead shark on dry land. Yes, it's true .... there IS a tribe of people that worships the most violent and the most bloodthirsty god in the universe, and these people - taken as a whole but WITH some exceptions - do have this very unfortunate tendency of being extremely "trigger happy," and they're also very adept at making up lame excuses for the most unspeakable of crimes, which is common behavior on the part of Israel, which is the Jewish state. Israel commits terrorism and complains about terrorism. Jews worship evil and yet they will accuse others of evil. What incredible hypocrisy ! What incredible chutzpah ! It's hard to believe that the goyim are so *&^$$#%* stupid that they cannot see through all of this incredible bull-sh**. It's ironic when you consider that people who are known for committing just about every crime in the book, are going to point an accusatory finger at you, and will accuse you of being a "nazi" if you dare to speak the truth about their cut-throat religion. The very same people who enjoy slinging arrows (both real and metaphorical) against the adherents of other religions, will accuse you of being what they are themselves. In the field of psychology, this is known as "projection."

19. PB_Smith

Yup, you found me out. I am bigoted and irrationally filled with hate towards a group of people that really haven't done anything to me personally. I guess I just need some focal point of blame for all the crap and perceived wrongs I have suffered.
    That is why I hate hillbilly's.
    Damn backwoods, pig-fucking' grits eating' syphilitic imbeciles. Can't stand any of 'em. They are the reason the whole economy is in the shitter worldwide you know.
    Damn hillbilly's!!! Amoral sister screwin wastes of space!!!

20. PB_Smith

Hey BCH, didn't I see you in that thar movin' picture show, Deliverance?
    So you still play the banjo?