Boycott "Kosher" Food and Related Products

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by BigCityHillbilly, Jun 27, 2009.

1. walsh

walsh Senior Member

You seem to be confusing the mechanistic explanation of why something exists with why it should exist (teleology). The appendix was useful in the human body in the past - does that mean we need it now? According to your logic, it does. Whether something has a 'survival value' is meaningless - 'survival of the fittest' ceased to operate in human existence millenia ago.

Think about why "me vs you" ethics you advocate has been abandoned in fighting like martial arts and replaced by contemplative meditation - because hate clouds thinking and the ability to see the reality of things.

2. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I could have sworn that I gave something of both in my explanation regarding the value of hatred ...

There are times when something does have a function, but we simply don't know what that function is. The appendix has a definite function .... it plays a role in the body's immune system response. It wasn't until fairly recently that modern medicine finally caught on to the functions of the appendix. It wasn't very long ago that doctors were ignorant as to the functions of the appendix, and had them removed as a matter of routine under the misguided belief that it was a "vestigial organ;" but now that doctors are aware that the appendix has a function, they simply leave it alone unless there's a compelling reason for removing it. The appendix was something of a mystery until recent times, but unlike the appendix, the emotion of 'hatred' has an obvious function that should be readily apparent to all. Hatred is a survival emotion .... it is closely related to the "fight or flight" response of the limbic system. It is something that keeps us on guard against external threats in the environment. If you hate something, it means that you are keenly aware of an external threat to your survival, and that you are willing to do whatever it takes to fend off that threat. But your enemy doesn't want you to feel the emotion of hatred because he knows that it works against him. Hence, in politics, we've seen a proliferation of "hate laws" which seek to abolish and/or to criminalize a valuable emotion !

You cannot repeal the laws of nature simply by making a verbal declaration against them !

Look at the news .... shootings and stabbings and bombings are pretty much an everyday perfunctory event in the field of human affairs.

People have enemies who are looking to kill them.

Nature is calling on us to be on guard against our enemies !

Propaganda is what clouds the thinking, not hatred. Hatred is simply an intense response to an identifiable external threat. It may even help us to see things more clearly.

3. yamark

yamark Member

We call BigCityHillbilly a self hating Jew.

4. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

5. yamark

yamark Member

and your point is?

6. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

rides out looking for these bozos who know nothing,kosher food is basicly food that has had a very old prayer read for it,old, yes,superstion, maybe,but i do love going to a jewish wedding and eating their foods,i love all food he he he

7. Elijah

Elijah Member

as opposed to one who supports israel, but is too cowardly to go over there himself and fight their battles?

8. Elijah

Elijah Member

why should 98% of the population have to pay an extra food and cleaning supply cost for something that matters to only the 2%?

9. Elijah

Elijah Member

don';t kid yourself, you;re nothing but a shiska to them. something good enough to fuck, but not to marry unless you convert to their worldview.

10. Elijah

Elijah Member

even so, i would gladly take you up as an ally if battle were to occur :)

11. Elijah

Elijah Member

12. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Ya know, every time I hear/read this type of anti-Jewish bull It actually makes me believe that maybe the Bible IS the word of God and it's prophecies are real;

1 Kings 9:7
    then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. Israel will then become a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples.

2 Chronicles 7:20
    then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. I will make it a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples

Psalm 44:14
    You have made us a byword among the nations; the peoples shake their heads at us

Jeremiah 24:9
    I will make them abhorrent and an offense to all the kingdoms of the earth, a reproach and a byword, an object of ridicule and cursing, wherever I banish them.

Joel 2:17
    Let the priests, who minister before the LORD, weep between the temple porch and the altar. Let them say, "Spare your people, O LORD. Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn, a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the peoples, 'Where is their God?' "

Seems as though the Bible predicted assholes like these anti-sematic morons would exist.
    How does it feel to be helping to fulfill Biblical prophecy?
    Oh, if you are going to boycott kosher foods, don't buy anything made by Hunt-Wesson, General Mills, Campbells soups, oh fuck the list is too long.
    Suffice it to say that if you were to boycott ALL companies that produce kosher products and have kosher certification you would get pretty hungry. Just saying maybe if you pulled your head out of your non-kosher ass you may realize how stupid you sound.

13. yamark

yamark Member

BigCityHillbilly, are you were the Hasidic kid who became a skin head? I truly used to know someone like that from the Midwood section of Brooklyn.

14. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Everyone needs a hobby.

15. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Fair enough. There isn't any need to drag pedophilia into it, though.

16. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Why can't Israel destroy its nuclear weapons program and leave the business of destroying to God himself ? It shows a tremendous amount of disrespect toward an infinite God, when these little finite beings in human skins take it upon themselves to engage in the work of God. What unmitigated chutzpah.

The world is cursed by the presence of these insane humanoids who are trying to bring these biblical prophecies into fruition, but if we really wanted to, we could thwart their destructive efforts. We all have the power to disprove these horrendous biblical prophecies, simply by refusing to buy "kosher" food !

I never buy any of the crap that's being produced by these companies. It's a whole lot better for your overall health and well-being when you eat locally-produced food that isn't stamped with a "kosher" symbol, and you'll even have the extra added benefit of knowing that you aren't financing the efforts of bible-thumping religious fanatics.

You're telling us that the only real choice we have is between financing genocide and going hungry ? But that isn't much of a choice. In fact, it's a false dichotomy, given that a) "traife" is still relatively easy to acquire, and also given that b) "traife" generally has far more nutritional value than kosher "food." Kosher "food" is basically just a whole lot of garbage for the most part. If we stopped eating kosher "food" completely, and if we started eating "traife" on a regular basis, instead, the benefits would be legion. Not only can we stave off the endless series of bloody "wars" (read: massacres) like the ones that we've witnessed in the past fifty some-odd years or so, and which are little more than a religious fanatic's wet-dream-fantasy-come-true. Not only can we stave off a possible nuclear holocaust, which btw, also happens to be a BIG WET DREAM of religious fanatics everywhere. Not only can we save ourselves and our families from getting nuked into oblivion by a bunch of "froth-at-the-mouth" religious zealots .... as personified by the example of rabbi O. Joseph of the Shas Party. In the end, the public would also enjoy a myriad of other benefits, which can only come about as a result of living in a better state of health through enhanced nutrition !

BE SAFE ....... EAT TRAIFE !!!!

17. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

I don't see much of a difference between skinheads and Jewish fanatics. Birds of a feather, if you ask me. If you're trying to insult a person, you should accuse them of belonging to the IDF. The IDF is the world's most cowardly army, it shoots babies and pregnant women. If the IDF was ever forced into a confrontation with a REAL opponent that is capable of fighting back, it would defecate in its collective pants.

18. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0626/nyt-calls-zionist-terrorism-romantic/

<< "Weiss points out that Irgun, which was fighting for the creation of a Jewish state, was responsible for the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946. That attack killed 91 people, including US and British nationals, and is believed to remain to this day as the most deadly militant attack in the history of the conflict between Israel and its neighbors." >>

19. yamark

yamark Member

I'm not trying to insult you at all. I honestly did know a hasidic guy who became a skinhead, and he was actually a pretty nice guy in spit of it.

I just cant understand how you became such a hater, with such a false sense of reality.

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Sometimes, me thinks, he likes the sound of his own voice.