Boy Vs Girl Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Sarahxx, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarahxx

Sarahxx Members

hi, i just had sex with my bf last night and i felt mine was way more powerful, is there any difference between our orgasm ?
    Sorry for bad english, it isnt my first language. if you have studies, tell me me and thank you :)

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I think the female orgasm last 3 times as long

1 person likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have studies this to depths and limits and can conclude I don't know what male feels like.

1 person likes this.
  4. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Comparing gender orgasms is like comparing apples to oranges. Even comparing your orgasm with another woman's just doesn't make sense.

As long as you enjoyed it and you both had a good time what difference does it make? Don't make it a competition... I promise that will kill it for both of you.

OnceAgain likes this.
  5. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I think us guys get the short end of the stick when it comes to orgasms. I think women have better orgasms, they're just harder to achieve.

6. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

And takes three times as long to achieve

2 people like this.
  7. Solano Jones

Solano Jones Guest

There isn't just one "male" or one "female" type of orgasm, so that's an unanswerable question! My wife's vaginal+clitoral orgasms fit the textbook male organic response pattern, including their brevity and a refractory period before she can stand to be stimulated again. If I wait out those periods, I can usually get her to cum two or three times reliably, for perhaps 30 secs. to a minute each. OTOH, she can give me anal orgasms that are unlike anything I've ever seen anybody else have, male or female, in that there are several varieties (that feel very different), and once she gets me started, it's hard to stop!

She usually keeps me cumming for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, and that includes many very short, but very intense seminal ejaculations and long periods of deep gut-clenching (or pushing) orgasms, all while I'm alternately moaning, thrashing around, laughing, cursing, etc.! Much closer to the reported Extended Sexual Orgasm responses of females trained in esoteric techniques. I keep cumming until one or both of us drop(s) from exhaustion!

We don't use any special techniques, just a very firm (wooden) dildo, which usually has me orgasming within a minute or two.

So there's no question my orgasms are longer and more intense than hers, and yet we're both extremely happy with what we each get. If you have enough empathy with your mate or partner, it basically shouldn't matter whose orgasms are "the best," as long as you both enjoy your own and each others.

I know I feel like king of the world when my woman cums well, and I know she feels like a rock star because of how she makes me feel. In fact, I'd probably prefer to be the one giving such intense pleasure rather than the recipient of the longest and most intense orgasms in our marriage. But I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy what she does to me immeasurably. It's just that I also enjoy her orgasms vicariously. If you guys learn to do that, you'll double the pleasure for both of you!

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So errr. girl orgasms are like oranges?

9. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She'll be apples.

10. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Tend to agree

1 person likes this.
  11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

And on the Eighth Day,

God still had some finishing touches to add to Creation.
    And God called Adam and Eve before Him and said,
    "There are two bodily functions that I have not given to you yet.
    I have decided to let you choose which bodily function you want.
    Who wants to pee standing up?"

And Adam stood forth and said, "Please God, let me pee standing up"

And God said, "Very well Adam, you shall pee standing up.
    And you, Eve, you shall have multiple orgasms."

1 person likes this.
  12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Seems like females have more intense orgasms than men, especially if it's a clit orgasm, as opposed to being penetrated

13. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Here's a chart that shows the basic differences between the typical female & adult male orgasmic experience:

[​IMG]

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

As the chart shows, women usually get the better end of the deal when it comes to orgasm duration, intensity, and multiples. Interestingly though, most guys who masturbate before puberty & have dry orgasms actually experience what are essentially female orgasms in pattern, intensity, and duration. The majority of us are also multi-orgasmic, like many women are. But all of that usually changes quite abruptly once we reach puberty & begin to ejaculate. It certainly did for me. :(

15. Goander

Goander Members

The closest thing to female orgasms that a man can experience is through prostate orgasms. This includes multiples.

16. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Who made that chart, and what studies were done that validate what it shows? I can draw too!

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This is interesting. If there's one thing I really miss where orgasms are concerned, that's the kind of orgasms I used to have before I hit puberty. I do remember those orgasms feeling better than the ones I started having after puberty hit and began ejaculating upon reaching climax. I remember the orgasms I used to have as a kid being more intense and I'd often find my body curling up into a ball from those, whereas orgasms post-puberty for me don't involve my whole body the way they used to before.

18. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i agree with you, guys so fast i still quivering and moaning long after they roll off and pull out

Jo King likes this.
  19. srgreene

srgreene Members

I agree.

20. JS420

JS420 Members

I have to agree with you on that one. All the orgasms that I had before I reached puberty and attained the ability to actually ejaculate, were much more intense. When I was in my "single digits of age", I can remember extremely intense, dry orgasms where my whole body would convulse, my vision would get blurry and once or twice I actually rolled off my bed in the throws of passion. To this day I wish that I could somehow experience orgasms like that, if even only once in a while!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.