Boy Poll - Would you let your girl fuck you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jia, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdpoet

gdpoet Guest

yeah i would let my girl fuck me with a strap on

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My partner is not adventourous enough to allow me to insert my finger into her anus or even to touch it- even thou I have attempted it without asking or mentioning it to her. But if she was willing & a lot more open minded, sure. I'd love to have myself seduced with her wearing a strap on & giving me anal pleasure.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

wow

just wow

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I were fingering her vagina & she was enjoying it & then I moved my fingers towards her anus & when she felt them touching it. I soon got told to keep away from that area. So thats now out of bounds & a no go area.
    I thought she may have slightly enjoyed being touched there, but no.
    So I now try finding other areas to give her pleasure instead.

5. hitman73

hitman73 Member

It would appear that everything goes over your head.

Asides from that, yea i certainly would, and i have.

6. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

Absolutely. She did me like this just the other day. It's my favourite way to have sex - I much prefer it to penetrating her. If all I had was strapon sex, I'd be more than satisfied.

7. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Yes, and I have been there done that.

8. BuryMeInSmoke

BuryMeInSmoke Member

This is where I draw the line. I have no problem switching from dom to sub but I don't want anything other than a tongue or a finger up there.

9. nickh

nickh Guest

yes please............. I love it, the pleasure and pain combined are amazing

10. Stomped

Stomped Member

I would also like to try it...

11. Btownguy

Btownguy Guest

There is something special about surrendering control and becoming the receiver. You no longer are in control of how deep or hard or what motion the fucking will be delivered.

TxHorndog likes this.
  12. -love2love-

-love2love- Guest

its not gay, i really wanna try it, nothing sexier, especially futanari girls

13. Anonjack64

Anonjack64 Guest

I'm not personally but I would watch

14. Married&Bi

Married&Bi Guest

I bought her the strap-on. She was caught off guard and suspected it was because I was a flaming homosexual.

After a few uses, she embraced it (thank god). I even go as far as to let her dress me up in her panties (I mean, I ask if I can). I'd tell her to get more creative but she doesn't tell me to put them on anymore while she's strapping up :(

15. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

That is something I am curious about. It really is a turn around to always being the "dominant" guy. Thinking, will she push harder even if I am physically uncomfortable, can I trust my vulnerabilities with her, will she get off on doing me (does she find me sexy/desirable), how exciting not knowing how hard and how long the next thrust will be, just the thought of being the receiver of her desires and the complete surrender I make beforehand just tells me how "emotionally connected" I am to her. Gawd, I sound like a woman.

For me, I would think the most intoxicating scenario would be that I emotionally give myself to her and trust her with my complete surrender before the strap on is ever donned, then she would do me hard like a woman on fire and pull my hair and spank my ass!, then after all is done, she would hold me and tell me how satisfied she was with me and how she loves me so. All the while showing me that my complete surrender and trust in her has not been a fools errand. That would be HOT!!!

For me, I would think it is not necessarily the act of pegging, but the whole emotional thing of being desired, used for pleasure while not being overtly abused, then being reaffirmed that I am loved and desired.

But that is all fantasy. At the mere mention of this, my wife would look at me like I was crazy.

16. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

I'd like to add some more commentary.

This would happen after her communicating how she wanted to take me, after her putting some pressure on me (like a horny guy trying to convince a gal to give up the goods), after her doing her best moves to soften me to the idea of being pegged.

Also, how much pain/discomfort could I or would I gladly accept during the pegging knowing that she was having fun or in bliss. How much would I sacrifice for her pleasure. That would tell me how much the relationship means to me.

17. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

18. Reducted

Reducted Member

Only if I need to be punished or something.

19. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Pegging is great fun IF you prep properly. We talked about it, and bought a life like strap on.....NOT a 10" ass buster. I would take butt plugs and dildos on business trips and started to stretch myself. Got to the point I could take the dildo balls deep. I was ready.

We went to a local hotel and got the suite for this night. She acted like she was a guy strutting around with a cock. Well, I sucked and fucked "him" that night. Loved it.

Like the rest of our sex life it was incredibly hot.......now non existent. I still take that dildo on the road with me.

1 person likes this.
  20. hitman73

hitman73 Member

My wife and I do this, its awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.