Bowling

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jen910, Jan 8, 2005.

1. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I improved my score last night the highest score i've ever gotten was 87 and now i've improved to 102. It was with bumpers but i still improved.. How are your bowling skills?

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

lol, you arent too good. that was with bumpers even?? haha.

my best score was 214. I usually average around 150...... I havent bowled in a few months though......

I never bowled with bumpers, nor will I...... I dont throw gutter balls, ever. so I dont need a bumper to help me.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

My best is a 170ish... I never truly liked Bowling. ( no bumpers, ofcourse )

4. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I so suck i think once i only got a 7.

5. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Well congrats on improving your score. :) my bowling skills are pretty good. lat time i played was about 3 years ago and i scored like a 200 or something. I bet if went bowling right now I would get a 150 or lower cuz im so rusty.

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I have bowled a couple games where I had marked on every frame (which means that you either get a spare or strike). I dont get alot of strikes though, just a bunch of spares.... I wish I could figure out how to put a spin to the ball to get a better strike average...

7. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

110+ I suck at bowling.

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

in candlepin, when i bowled for a league, my average was in the mid 90s for each game when i was my best. me and my father were on a team...

ten pin - i don't like it at all. i almost dislocated a finger bowling ten pin. i picked a smaller ball than i should have and when i went to bowl, the ball stayed on and almost dislocated my finger...so i pretty much will not bowl ten pin...

9. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

im a 170 average

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I can usually get through 4 frames before my daughter asks to bowl my game too. am I a wuss because I let her?

11. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Crummy - that just makes you a good dad :) No worries.

To answer the question of the day (or at least the thread) I'm a terrible bowler. The last time I went bowling (five-pin) I got 57. Whoohoo! The thing is though, because I totally don't care, I had a really awesome time. That's what counts - or that's at least what I tell myself :p Nah I seriously don't care.