Bowl Cleaning

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by NatureFreak412, Aug 31, 2005.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

My bowl is full of resin, I havnt smoked in 5 days because I have a possible drug test in 2 weeks(I have been drinking al ot of water and green tea). So I wont be smoking no weed during this time.

I bought some Catnip because I heard and read on www.erowid.com it was a mild sedative, and I want to smoke it out of my bowl, but I dont want to because I am afraid there will be a lot of THC to enter my system from the resin and stuff in there. What is the best way to clean that shit out?

my bowl is black and I dont know what its made out of but its not metal, the pipe/stem part is grateful dead and tyedye and its metal, and inside of it there is a lot of resin and shit.

I havnt been here in a while, lol, there are a lot of new people here.

2. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Try a mixture of rubbing alcohol and sea salt, or regular salt is fine too.

3. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Thanks man.

Do you think the tiny bit of thc that will be left over in it will show up on a test?

4. Dark Rose

Dark Rose Member

The alcohol method should make it look like brand new, but it may take some work if you hae it really caked on. If in doubt, buy/make a new peice? And be careful to wash away all the alcohol because if you burn it, it'll turn into ether... not good!