Bottoming Out Inside A Vagina

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by WayneCider, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

It's hard for me to see a "bottoming out" discussion and the "pain" associated with it and not think the whole topic is really just about ego. My second child was 20" and 8.5 pounds, don't strain your shoulder patting your own back ;-p

2. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I lived with a woman who was quite a bit older than me for a while, and she had a very shallow vagina. I had to be careful to not bottom out. It was painful for her and I, so I had to short stroke it all the time.

She told me once that a doctor tried to make her deeper and actually lengthened her a bit, but not as much as she really needed.

3. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Why would any woman want her cervix jack hammered? It's annoying and painful (and not in a good way).

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Some girls like it after they are built up to it by slowly hitting it and progressively pushing it deeper and harder

5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Well not all twenty inches are in your vagina and some girls depth to the cervix opening is a finger length

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

All 20" pass through there

1 person likes this.
  7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Doesnt change your depth

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Maybe your width got larger though

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yes I realize that. I'm not suggesting it changed. I'm suggesting it's enough and that stories of guys bottoming out are told for men's egos

11. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Honestly my wife gets multiple deepspot orgasms all the time. She's had a hysterectomy so there's no cervix to bash. Lastly, her deepspot Insta that deep either, just a bit over 7" in

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

Are my emojis eyes rolling?

WayneCider and ahsorandy like this.
  13. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've not had any women who could take all of it deep without discomfort or actual pain. I've had a couple that tried to streach themselves by having me push just a little more but it never resulted in a permanent streach for them.
    I have had to learn to control my deep thrusts. I don't feel the 'completeness' of intercourse because of this but my girth is also greater so I get a lot of feelings from the walls of the vagina and so do my partners as I've been told. No one has complained about the girth.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

don't want to be bottoming out, that'll lose ya track time and speed in a hurry, gotta get that front splitter off the pavement.

jmadre likes this.
  15. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

My wife is a Filipina and she is tight and small, so it is not just a male ego thing. Positioning and arousal are key. It is painful any time I hit her cervix.

16. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I have Master's & Johnson's famous book on human sexual response. They wrote that as a woman becomes more aroused, and particularly before orgasm, that the innermost portion of her vagina expands or hoolows out into what is referred to as a well. The purpose is to hold more semen near the cervix. So yes there is a change in the vagina as she becomes aroused.

My wife likes the feeling of her partner cumming inside of her, and always wants it as deep as possible at that point.

17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Why didn’t god make vaginas deeper inside so we could take any length cock and enjoy it?

Klimax2gether and WayneCider like this.
  18. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Statistically speaking, the average vagina is already deep enough for a majority of penises.

Besides, I love how the end of the vagina lovingly cups my glans when i bottom out. And, by the feedback it looks like I'm in the minority

19. Kerri

Kerri Members

Can you hear my eyes rolling? ;-p

20. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I don't get it. This is the second time you say the same thing. I get it, you think I'm egotistical. You're entitled to your opinions. But why is it so unfathomable for a woman to have a vagina 7" deep? And why are you so disparaging about both of us who enjoy deep penetration?

To be honest, your nagging disparaging comments are more complimentary than you realize