boston marathon conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by jmt, Apr 21, 2013.

1. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MikKtXxxyZw"]Mad TV - Bernard Shaw Special Report - YouTube

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Policing the Marathon means watching 52 miles of sidewalks. Now, perhaps the area right around the finish line should have been treated differently, but this has never been done before. This attack was unprecedented. I'm sure next year some things will be different.

3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

That is what I meant at the finish line because that would be impossible to do the whole distance of the run.

4. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

It has happened before but it is difficult to stop. Someone today can leave a bag and use a cell phone to set it off just after leaving it.

Someone left a bag at the Olympic bombings in Atlanta in the 1990s that exploded. Security guard Richard Jewell, who first noticed the bag, was made a suspect (or person of interest, whatever you want to call it) by the FBI for supposedly doing it when he didn't. This incident also involved bad reporting about Jewell by the media, which included CNN, although CNN denies it did anything wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jewell

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fySYxvV4rZA"]American Terror: Manufactured by the FBI - YouTube
    Im surprised this hasnt been posted yet. specially when calling a conspiracy..

6. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

The NYC incident in 2010 is one where an attempt failed. A couple of street vendors selling T-shirts noticed the smoking vehicle and alerted the authorities.

After everything was over, mayor Bloomberg was on the TV in a glamorous PR event with his cronies of NYC patting himself and the others on the back as if they had discovered the bomb.

Some say the whole thing was staged to yield a PR event.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/02/nyregion/02timessquare.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Times_Square_car_bombing_attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3-umm026U

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yes, I was just talking about the Atlanta bombing with someone the other day. I was pretty young so I don't remember all the details but it is pretty obvious it occurred pre 911(. They didn't shut down an entire city for one, although to be honest I can't remember how long it took to catch the guy.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I can't wait to read more about the different conspiracies going around about this one... and I shall wait to give my judgement til I have more information.

9. rahu

rahu Member

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

thnx.

oh you know the one thing i found interesting also was how the media was making a big deal about how one of the brothers went to infowars sight before. like somehow that is relevant..

11. rahu

rahu Member

i didn't know that but it is interesting in retrospect.
    i have noticed that another mudrakking website ,rawstory.com is now trashing alex jones.rawtory .com is of a kindred nature to infowars but apparently they have been bought out as they are sublimially trying to reinforce the NWO.

rahu

12. Mr. Bleak

Mr. Bleak Member

Great video Orison. If you haven't watched it, do it now...

13. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I think the only conspiracy once again evident with Boston , becomes jihadist apologists or just plain dumbasses not realizing , hiding from , or even rationalizing islamic terror. No, NOT , workplace violence.

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

"Islamic terror"? by that do you mean domestic or foreign? If we are talking about domestic "freedom" comes with the ability to misuse it. Islamic foreign terrorism against the US is not what the media tells you. Do you really think best funded military in the world with the best weapons would have this much trouble finding one guy in a cave? It is true that part of the world has a very different opinion on life, but they do not have a organized network that is attacking the western world. An individual planning an attack is possible, but you also see that with Christians. There was that guy from Norway a few years ago who shot a bunch of people for that religion.

Your doing exactly what 9/11 conditioned you to do. You have an irrational fear of attack and Muslims in particular. A little over a decade has passed since 9/11, people are forgetting. People are starting to not worry, so we have another false flag with the Boston bombing.

Notice how quickly everyone accepted Marshall law. Their fear made them give up their rights. This tactic has been used many times and will be used again. It is also a tactic used heavily by Hitler.The day will come when they say "America there could be an attack in any city" and what happend in Boston could soon become the accepted social norm.

I am not saying that if a dangerous criminal is on the loose that the police can't do something to keep the pubic away. But shutting down a whole city for a few people is kind of extreme don't you think? When I was a kid a poilce chase ended up in my neigborhood. The guy crashed and ran off on foot. Allot of squad cars plus a swat team came, this guy was very dangerous and had hurt some people. He broke into a house and took the guy hostage complete with a stand off. During this they shut down a few miles, they didn't need a whole city.

15. sunfighter

When you say "Marshall law" I assume you mean martial law. The last time there was a declaration of martial law in the US was 1961 by the Governor of Alabama, I assume to thwart the Civil Rights Movement, and before that the last time was right after the bombing of Pearl Harbor in Hawaii.

So, I don't know what you mean when you say "notice how quickly everyone accepted Marshall (sic) law". I don't think you know what you are talking about.

16. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

When addressing islamic terror ; let's consider the fact that only US citizens are endowed with the benefits of the Bill of Rights. Visitors and "green card aliens" are just that. Nothing more. Possibly enforcing the Constitution regarding border security may be more beneficial than offering our hard earned rights to barbarians looking to destroy our way of living.

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm talking about the whole city being under police control. All of the sudden it's a crime to be outside, a crime to disobey. Call it whatever you want, but that is not America to me. It would be different if they suggested you stay indoors, but it was not a suggestion.

18. sunfighter

You are over-reacting. I experienced the lockdown, since I woke up that morning in Watertown. Not a single person was arrested for being outside or disobeying the police. During the lockdown, my gf got a call that her mother had been taken to the hospital, and she was able to drive out of Watertown and she wasn't hassled by the police. The lockdown lasted about 14 hours. You can say we were deprived of our rights for 14 hours, but it's 3 months later and I have yet to find anyone in Watertown or Boston that isn't appreciative of the fine job done that day by the local and state police and the FBI.

19. Its all still very confusing to me

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I disagree the local authorities overreacted and if you remember it wasn’t just Boston and Watertown that were in lockdown it was also Belmont, Arlington, Waltham, Brookline, and Newton. [​IMG]

Hotwater