Boston Cleveland squabble interrupted by God Bless America

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cynthy160, Jun 1, 2013.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

... or not blind

[​IMG]

here's miss new hampshire 2012 for comparison purposes

[​IMG]

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why would i be bitter? i'm not from new hampshire. there's hotter women working at the gas station down the street from here.

i said she's good looking, but just not what i would expect to be the best of the state.

3. deviate

deviate Senior Member

What's your point? I would still prefer the 2013 one. The 2012 looks like a stuck up high maintenance bitch.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

It's a recurring thing on the internet where guys will see a hot chick and be like wtf she's triflin. Yet they don't have some smoking hot gf or fuck buddy.

I don't know, maybe I just love women too much.

5. newbie-one

that miss nh 2013 is not good looking.

that's fine. you have a right to be attracted or not attracted to someone. so do I

hey now! who's sounding bitter? you don't have to talk trash about her cause she's hot.

maybe she is those things, but I don't think you can tell just by looking

6. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Point taken, kind of. That's the thing.. I don't find her hot because just looking at her makes all kinds of associations in my mind with my past. But I wouldn't say she's not good looking just that she looks like a bitch and I'd take the other one. The fact is I get laid on the reg by women better looking than both of them, but I wouldn't have come in here hating on either one of them.

That first one looks like a total sweetheart though. Like you just want to curl her up and hold on. :love:

7. newbie-one

there are girls that I don't find physically attractive that I become physically attracted to because of how I feel about them

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Oh for sure. And the opposite. Like HOW THE FUCK DID I EVER THINK SHE WAS HOT??!!!

9. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

This thread has had its share glamor talk. If a similar squabble in sports happens next time, it will likely be while a handsome military official is singing God Bless America (and it usually is someone from the military if it's not a pretty woman singing it). Then a thread like this can turn into a big debate over gun control instead of glamor.

'God', guns, and glamor are what people are socialized into admiring, and the 7th inning in today's society is symbolic of it. Don't expect to see an agnostic, a disfigured person, or a peace activist on the field singing the song.