Boris - the new scumbag 'nasty party' Leader

Discussion in 'U.K. Politics' started by Vladimir Illich, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

People do also not get on board with Balbus in particular, they merely happen to share an opinion or side on a matter.

Also, most of your 'factual explanations' in threads with this topic have been repetitive drivel. You parried and evaded more valid questions on the topic than answered them.

Driftrue, morrow and Balbus like this.
  2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Booze

LOL again I’d ask where are these supposed ‘factual explanations’ because I’ve never seen any but please prove me wrong and cite them, but as in the past I sure the crickets will chirp…..tumbleweed will roll past…..and we will get nothing.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He's a supporter of that racist, fascist prick farridge - so his intelligence is highly suspect.

4. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Morrow

You said in another post that

But you are a leaver and you were warned that the right wing leaders of Brexit wanted to dismantle the NHS and that many of them worked to try and stave the NHS and bring in privatisation

You voted to have the NHS sold off

morrow likes this.
  5. Asmodean

He's a supporter of what Farrages party will do. There can be many reasons for that and not every person supporting that goal has to be stupid. It may simply be a matter of being opportunistic for some of them for example.
    This is why we try to discuss these topics here without insults and the like; to find out why and how others came to their conclusions. So, Boozer has explained he wants a hard brexit and no deal mainly because 1) the leave votes should be respected, and 2) almost everything in Britain will be better.
    It seems to most others that getting a brexit without a deal (or with one) solely to respect the leave voters (of which a fair amount has been misled at the time of the referendum) is not really worth it. As it won't get the UK what they want. Neither a lot of the leave voters. They want prosperity and security for the british, not just leave the EU and that's that.
    So it should be explained how exactly all, or at least some of, these british issues (which is nothing less than a national crisis for quite some time already) will be solved by a brexit with or without a deal.
    Specific and valid questions have been asked to several leavers but are rarely answered straightforward. It seems more like a game to them as to how i can reply without explaining shit. Sure, this could be an intelligence issue. I think its more a lack of patience and knowledge than intelligence. And hey, nobody knows everything. It's ok to be unsure about stuff. But lots of people have trouble admitting such a thing. People who claim they know exactly why and how a brexit is great but won't answer any question about it usually fit that category.

6. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

I was giving my opinion to whoever.
    I did not take it personally as I was just expressing how I felt about the view expressed.

My view now is that you should get off my fucking case and mind your own bastard business.

No offence meant of course.

Cheers! :grin:

PS.
    Is that bastard sheep really you?
    If so.

Bbbbbaaaahhhhhhh! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. Asmodean

You said:

In response to this remark:
    Which was not directed at you but a direct response to morrow.
    So yeah, you did took it personally for no good reason

:-D

8. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Booze

Oh yeh misses – no need to get your knickers in a twist – thing is that you are on a public forum if you want us to get off your ‘fucking case’ it is easy stop posting - as long as you do post it is up to anyone here to make it their business to reply to what you say or not.

And I notice once AGAIN you can’t actually produce your ‘factual explanations’ because they don’t exist.

9. Asmodean

I really hope the average brexit supporter and esp. the ones who are also cool with a no deal brexit have more solid arguments than you... Otherwise it seems Balbus is spot on (which i don't mind as much as you seem to :p), but yeah, the implications of him being right there would be so bad for your country..

10. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Nnnnnaaaa.
    You and Bulby and new pain in the arse Bad Vlad are all the same.
    Always seem to be on your computers all day long just to spout your dogma shite and go on and on and on and.....................................................................................................
    Sad sods all of you.
    Do you ever go outside and smell any coffee or fresh air?
    I am out of this particular conversation now because I would get more sense talking to my neighbours Pussy.

See ya.
    Wouldn't wanna be ya! :tonguewink: . :laughing:

PS.
    Again.
    No offence is intended of course. :grin:

Just having fun with you guys.
    Like! :yum:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  11. Asmodean

You're not fooling anyone with your ad hominem remarks. Except maybe yourself.

I don't even have the same views as Balbus and am agreeing with Driftrue that Vlads convo style resembles yours and leaves much to be desired.
    I mainly agree with the others that the brexit supporters on here won't answer valid questions and can't make an in depth argument that holds up to scrutiny, which is simply and unfortunately a fact.
    You and others (i don't paint everyone with the same brush) are still encouraged to change that. I don't expect you in particular to as it seems clear you enjoy beating around the bush. The reason is clear. You have nothing substantial to add (feel free to prove me wrong :))

Balbus likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Another thought regarding the thing that certain forummers tend to respond quite quick and you often seem the fact you have to go as an excuse not to respond at all:

You are not pressured to respond right away. You are merely asked to make a proper response. In your own time. And you should take all the time you need, and of course when it suits you :)
    We all know you have the time as you repeat the same statements endlessly in these threads. Thanks in advance!

13. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Good luck to the guy is what I say......that's not to say I don't have some doubts about BJ but....let's see what happens, shall we!

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The sad truth is that He and David Cameron contrived to hold a referendum to keep us in the EU and allow Boris to take over as PM.

When the results came in, the ENTIRE UK political system degenerated into chaos.

No one can logically explain the difference between staying within the EU and having a deal with them, where they call the shots and we have no voice or say in the proceedings.

Brexit should mean Brexit, allowing the UK to trade with the rest of the world.
    Brussels are petrified that if it works out, France will follow us.

And all this suggestion of a combined EU armed forces agreement. WHAT. !!!!!!!!!!!
    We will all fly the same flag.....How about a Swastika

15. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Seems boris had a 'night of the long knives' yesterday.

Irminsul likes this.
  16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Wil

And exactly how is the UK to trade with the rest of the world and why is it going to be better?

If by ‘Brussels’ you mean the EU why do you think them ‘petrified’ by us wrecking our own economy?

Support for the EU has gone up in France with just 23% thing the EU doesn’t benefit them.

Yes what?

What?

So far the only racists I’ve meet have all voted for Brexit so are you meaning the all the people in England should fly a racist flag?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  17. Asmodean

Of course the UK has less to say in the deal than the EU as a whole. Is that unreasonable? They do have a say and a voice but yes, the EU calls the shots. They don't need more disadvantages because of the UKs choice. It will cause both the UK and the EU enough disadvantages already, but the EU didn't ask for this. UK's choice; UK gets the main consequences. Hey, it will all turn out great for the UK on the long term anyway right ;)

I'm not sure. At this point a majority in Brussel feels like the brits should just get it over with. They fucked up either way. Now its best to get them out as soon as possible.

We should have a dhiarrea emoji...

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that it will and other countries may soon follow.
    Sadly, what started as a beneficial trade agreement has become a Dinosaur.
    Perhaps our biggest worry is the EU interfering with the 25 million pounds worth of milk that we import from the Irish republic every year. We also import their good quality beef
    Since Ireland is too humid to grow cereals without fungal infection, they keep the cows and we grow cereals in the south west. This predates our membership of the EEC by decades.

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Sorry to say probably not even Jacob Rees-Mogg has admitted that the benefits of leaving the EU may not be felt for 50 years or more.

What are you saying can you please explain it was never meant to stay just a trade agreement that was a lie that the right wing spread.

It is hard line leavers that are threatening disruption, not the EU - imagine person A threatens person B with violence and so person B gets an injection to stop A coming near them to protect themselves from the possibility of A’s violence and then A turning around and complaining that it is adversely affecting their lives.

20. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Morrow

You ‘liked’ – that you voted to have the NHS sold off

So to me clear you want to sell off the NHS?