Boris criticises Israel for proposed extension of west bank estates

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Vladimir Illich, Jul 1, 2020.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

They do teach that in history courses at accredit universities. Some courses do focus on the migrations of the Indo-Aryan people. We are talking about 4800 BC until 1800 BC.

2. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's still crap !!!

According to your previous thread - Joseph of Arimathea was alive during the time of jesus (some religious faith healer !!!): I remember the Biblical record of Joseph of Arimathea which told of Middle Eastern people who went from the Holy Land to the British Islands during the time of Jesus. That is hardly 4800 - 1800 BC is it ???

3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I said the Indo-Aryan migration was from that time. I said Arimathea went from the Middle East at the time of Jesus. If you don't wish to accept it, no sweat.

4. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Do they stone women to death for adultery in Israel?
    Is it s good idea to be openly gay in the other middle eastern countries like you can be in Israel?
    A Saudi cleric says the sun revolves around the Earth.
    HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

5. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That used to be a standard punishment for many crimes. If Netanyahu was to ever get his way fully, I have no doubt he would even try and bring that back for 'religious' crimes.