Boring sex!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by fetishfemme, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh really, you died laughing did you? You never pay for it do you? What about this guy you just broke up with, went out with for a year of what sounds like lousy sex, and he wouldnt even go down on you.

It doesnt have to be a direct financial transaction, but doesnt matter what it is there is always some power struggle going on, you always pay for it in some way.

Think of whichever male movie star or celeb gets you hot and bothered the most, you wouldnt pay money for one night with him, where you'd turn to putty in his hands, instead you'd go back to a schmuck like your ex, cos you'd never 'hit a point in your life where you pay for it'

Or take males out of the equation, you say the lesbian scene in Georgia is non existant, ARE YOU SURE?, are you sure there arent gay girls right under your nose, living down the street that have half a dozen secret little girlfriends, but dont bother with you cos as soon as they hear "pansexual" especially in front of guys, think you are just going to be all talk, no action, too much of a pain in the ass to get there, then only half into and and expect everything done to you without you really doing anything back.

Male or gay female, if you are just going to sit and wait for the ones you want to initiate and do everything, its not going to happen, you'll give up and go back to your 'trusty' vibrator or back with a guy like your ex, that will just get you increasingly frustrated over time.

2. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

=Vanilla Gorilla

I think you come off as hostile and presumptuous. One, my ex isn't the person I was talking about in regards to sex, we broke up in may, I'm having unsatisfying sex with a different guy. Two, I wouldn't pay to have sex with a celebrity. Three, I don't walking around advertising that I'm a pansexual for that very reason, if I'm interested in a woman, I just tell them I'm attracted to women. And fourth, I have no problem initiating sexual contact at all.

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Would you rather sell it? :D Quite a few females do it to up their sex lives, don't you believe the hype!

4. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

Haha I think selling it is one of those thing that I'd decide on in a spur of the moment, I'm not really sure if I would or not!

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mmmmm Hmmmm.

I wont say you are wise far beyond your years, as most people dont get wiser as they get older, just bitch and whine and pretend they know what they are on about.

You dont talk like pretty much every other 17 yr old girl, more centered than them, and likely more of a grown up than pretty much every grown up around you in real life. So who are you really going to listen to anyway?

And you are in a thread basically asking, Do I put up with bad sex so I can have a relationship? And talk of fetishes.

So off to College hopefully in a year or two. On one day your are hanging out at Starbucks with two new gal friends you've just made, you think they are cool, but have no idea they are a couple. Another cool chic walks in, their eyes light up, think in their heads "wow, she's really impressive" But they also notice that you dont even notice, if they point her out you say something like "Oooh, I love her shoes". They also notice the whole time you are trying to give the eye to some lame guy sitting on the other side of the room. 1/2 hr later the chatting moves onto you "Pansexuality" ,how bi you are and how cool you are for being so individual, along with all those lovely little chestnuts like "sexuality is fluid" "no need to label yourself", telling them you get as much flack from gay people as straight people for being bi,whilst having noidea they are gay and everyone else never sees you
    with a girl.

There would have been at least one gay girl right under your nose in high school, there always is, more likley a few of them.

My point being you dont really have to say anything, claim anything, some of them will be able to read you way faster than you think.You not reacting to chics that give them butterflies a more obvious one, well obvious to them.

As for fetishes, pay for it or not paying for it, doesnt have to be about sex, if in three years time to get yourself through college you are doing the dominatrix thing,lawyers paying you $500 an hour to step on them in your heels, are you going to make silly jokes about them having to pay for it.

And you wouldnt pay for one night with whoever that celeb is on top of your list?, one tat would totally make you melt, make you cum for 4 hrs, instead keep your dignity by not paying for it and go back to your lame current one and crap sex. Do you tink anyone actually believes you?

6. MrExiled13

MrExiled13 Guest

Well if you are having issues with that particular area have you ever thought of reading up on the topic. One can never learn enough and learning more about sex is fun. I can't say I understand the whole issue of bad sex since I am still a virgin but I have been reading some into it so I will know how and what to do. The book I am reading has been very good, It's called "Extended Massive orgasm" by Steve Bodansky Phd, and Vera Bodansky phd. sadly I couldn't find their first book of a similar name. But if nothing else more knowledge of a topic tends to bring better outcomes in that topic. Hope fully this helps some if not sorry for the ranting.

7. mntbear

mntbear Guest

It just sounds like you are with the wrong people or person. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. There are many men and women that like to experiment with sex. And there are just as many that are afraid of it or just want a more simple relationship. The big thing is to be honest with whom ever you are with. Talk about it and see if you want the same things. There is nothing wrong with what you want.

8. crazyMax28

crazyMax28 Banned

I like way you thinking, so advice for you is: go to ibiza or mykonos, you will find exactly what you are looking for.

9. JustPlayin75

JustPlayin75 Member

I agree...and I love sex so much too....I agree 100%

***Just Playin****

10. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

That is too bad, you sound like a lot of fun. Keep on looking for someone you are more compatible with.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Give it a little time when I was 17-18 years old I never dreamed of trading partners. It wasn't until meeting a few people, and hearing a few stories, that I even gave it a thought.

Leave no stone unturned!