Boring sex!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by fetishfemme, Jul 11, 2013.

1. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

I tend to be a person who doesn't partake in relationships, people get too possessive and rarely accept my pansexuality and free love attitude. When i'm in a relationship, I stay faithful and stuff but usually i'm in casual sexual relationships.
    Until a few months, i'd been in a serious relationship for over a year, no infidelity, no wandering eyes, and content. But now that it's over, i've resumed my lifestyle, but i live in a new area and the fetish scene isn't really big where i live in Georgia. The sex i've had is boring and vanilla, it's been with men since the lesbian scene here is almástiga nonexsistent, and no one i've talked to knows anything that helps My predicament.
    Some have suggested going online to find partners, but all sities require the age of 18 or older, i'm 17 but My partners never mind since the age of consent here is either fifteen or sixteen. Plus i've never found much arousal in the combining of sexuality and technology.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

glad to see you back on fetishfemme

3. jonathansqrt

jonathansqrt Guest

I have no suggestions, sorry, but I really like hearing people (especially women) say that sex is so important to them.

4. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

A 17 yr old complaining about boring sex and relationship...
    It's been what, 4-5 years at most since puberty?
    All I have to say is, sister you've got a long road ahead of you.

5. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

6. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

Sex is important to me! It's a an exercise of nature and our primal instincts, not to mention a great stress reliever and a way to Connect with myself, and, to a lesser extent, nature. I'll always have a long life ahead of me, why not spend it as a being free of repressed sexuality? :)

7. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Great outlook.

8. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I think you actually sound wise beyond your years concerning sexuality. As for me, I'm 27 and I'd say I'm somewhat of a late bloomer, but I do understand this lifestyle and agree with it to an extent.

I guess my advice would be to look for a partner that you are sexually compatible with and that shares your views..

and if you do end up using online websites, be careful because I believe there are people that will take advantage of you being so young and there are some people into some really weird shit.....

9. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

Thanks! I've got a pretty good Head on my shoulders, i tend to be cautious and safe in situations such as these because i value myself and my safety. I always keep My fingers crossed to find an open minded person to have in My life!

10. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I think when you get older you should move out west.

With most of the southern states Republican controlled legislatures, cracking down on women's right to access health clinics (because abortions are offered in those clinics), they are severely cutting off access to other services like check-ups, testing, condoms, and the pill. So regardless how you feel abortion this does affect you or someone you know most likely.

States so far that have been ignorant about women's sexual health are, Texas, North Carolina, Mississippi, Georgia, North Dakota and counting.

There have been legal moves to change the definition of what it means to be "pregnant" as well legally speaking, to a state in reality where one is "pregnant" before fertilization or implantation of an egg has even happened.

11. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

Um... I don't really feel like it was necessary to post this. While pregnancy is a potencial outcome of sex, that was not what we were talking about. All sex i have is with condoms and birth control with people that have been tested. I usually live on The western coast anyway. But thanks anyway for your input

12. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

While i do agree with you about trying not to overthink, but its too much of a turn off when i'm open to everything and My partner isn't open to anything.

13. wobs

wobs Senior Member

why is you partner not open to anything?

14. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

he's one of these guys that already have an opinion on something they know nothing about. That's my problem with being with guys around My age, most of Them are just looking to get these rocks off without experimenting. The only thing he's open to is me swallowing his cum after a blowjob, But anytime i bring something else Up, he thinks it's too weird. I even showed Up At his place dressed in a corset and knee high leather boots, telling him that i'd fulfill any of his fantasies, and we just ended Up in some boring missionary position.
    Can you say unfulfilling or what??

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I presume you were wearing other clothes over them before you got there?
    Missionary is fairly boring but is also a nice position for giving oral to a woman.

16. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

He actually doesn't give oral! And i actually wear corsets on a regular basis because i like waist training, i just never wear Them to his place because his roommate is too much of a creep. But in that instance, i gave him a heads Up about what i was wearing that day (corset and a knee length skirt).

17. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Yeah it was a bit of a fringe topic, I won't mention it here in this thread again.

Anyway, that is sad. When I was close to your age I was down for a lot more than your current boyfriend is. I wonder why that is though, I thought guys were more open this being the 21st Century and all.

18. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing, but hopefully i'll find someone!

19. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

You are young and have lots of time to find others that are not so boring so I wouldn't worry about it! Ditch the dude that doesn't give oral though. You say your not interested in relationships anyways so no reason to waste your time with him. Giving oral is not kinky anyways. It should just be looked at as part of the deal in any sexual relationship.

20. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Get yourself a hooker with your exact specifications who is there solely to attend to your pleasure or no money. Yes, women can do it too!

21. fetishfemme

fetishfemme Member

Ahahahaha :D I died laughing when I read that. I don't think I'd ever hit a point in My sex life when i'll pay for sex! Luckily, i have My trusty vibrator for nights i absolutely need some release