Book reports

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duck, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Does anyone know a good website to get book reports from
    I have a book report due tomorrow and I really am not in the mood to do it. "Plus, I haven't read anything in a while. I'm thinking of doing it from memory on A Time To Kill by John Grisham but it would be a lot better if I didn't have to do it at all.

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

3. Duck

Hey asshole! You can't trick me, I put my cursor over it and it said www.google.com. Anyways, I am already looking on google and I'm having trouble finding much more than summaries.

4. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

try collegehumor

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

why not just ask for an extension? that would be better than stealing a paper...

6. lemon714

lemon714 Member

there are alot of old reports at textfiles.com

7. Duck

I go to high school, and it's already late so no extension even if the teacher did decide to be extremely nice. The problem is he likes my writing and he thinks I'm very smart and stuff, so he's threatning to fail me if I don't get at least two of my late reports in by tommorrow morning. I'm going to be pretty busy doing my other essay and I don't wanna do the book report.

8. lemon714

lemon714 Member

you really ought to do your own homework though....

9. Duck

it's so much easier to turn in a very slightly edited version of someone else's

10. fitzy21

if he knows your smart and he likes your writing, why not stay after class or after school and chat with him and try to figure out a solution? thats what i did when i fell behind in my english class junior year in high school. i stayed after school for 2 weeks straight with my english teacher. i would have failed the class if i hadn't committed my time like i did.

or why not just start some of it and turn in the work you did do...thats a lot better than nothing or someone elses paper.

i'm just trying to give you some ideas because if you get caught plagarizing, then your automatically screwed, i wouldn't risk that.

11. Duck

You can't get caught that easily, especially if the teacher knows you are good at writing, they don't get suspicious.

12. fitzy21

thats the thing, you said your teacher knows your good at writing, which means he knows the style of your writing. that being said, your teacher knows the writing you turn in and will notice a difference if you turn in anything not of you own writing style.

13. Duck

With a book report the style doesn't usaully differentiate much, and I know not to turn in a complete copy, I'll edit it a little.

14. lemon714

lemon714 Member

if youre such a good writer, you cold have written a whole book report in the time you have been arguing for stealing one. just write the thing or steal it. just do it.

15. Duck

I'm good that doesn't mean it's not a total pain in the ass. Plus A Time to Kill is the only book I can think of right now and I don't remember the details, like the year or the character's names or anything

16. lemon714

lemon714 Member

what school do you go to?

17. Duck

Ummmmmmmm......... why?

18. lemon714

lemon714 Member

just curious.... it might be the same school i went to.... i'm not a teacher or going to bust you or anything like that, just curious. i havent been in high school for a long time.... i went to a few schools in p-burgh....

19. Duck

Schenely

20. lemon714

lemon714 Member

i see... i graduated from lebo a long time ago when i went there they taught us how to spell.