Boob size preference...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Emma Sweet, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Jesse angle

Jesse angle Members

32A is a perfect size to me

Micheal9 likes this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I mentioned in a different thread about how I really want to have a woman straddle me and grind herself to orgasm on me. What attracts me about having her in parts is her smaller breasts.
    I still enjoy larger breasts and all sizes in between but I just keep thinking about this particular one for her A-cups

3. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Actually, I am more of a butt guy myself so you sound like the type of girl I would be attracted to! :) I'm not very picky about the size of a girls tits, that has never been a very big factor in what I find attractive.

4. Boobs don't make a person better, or more special, than ANYONE else. People have different preferences. There's way more to "the whole package" than just boobs. Like personality...and I can already see that you have a fun, and outgoing one and to me that beats boob size anyday

shoeless joe and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

36c are the best. . I had a friend who had 44 dd Way way too big. They came out of her bathing suit everything she hit the water. Another gf who had 32a but she was a runner. A little small.

Sixinches likes this.
  6. randomdude1983

randomdude1983 Totally Yoda Lifetime Supporter

I have zero preference on boob size.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. Sixinches

Sixinches Members

My perfect size is 36-D-34-36 DD, natural only

8. Sixinches

Sixinches Members

However, some girls have nice c's

9. PKW

PKW Members

36DD...perfect size

Sixinches likes this.
  10. Sixinches

Sixinches Members

Hey God made you as you are,be proud of you.,I know a lot of guys that only like smaller size boobs so I always wanted a bigger dick than what I have which is 6.5 in longĂ—4.5 in.girth,but,I don't so the few girls I knew actually have to turn down bigger dicks cause they were too small,lid for every pot

LovesTheChallenges likes this.