Boob size preference...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Emma Sweet, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

But it's lovely to hear that you guys really don't care as much as we think. It really makes me and probably more women in my position feel millions better. I certainly have...my tops off quicker than usual now and have looked at non padded bras...and clothe where I don't need one at all for next summer. :) warming to hear you see past all that stuff

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Emma Srsly likes this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

You are making my imagination work.
    There is this younger woman with very small breasts at my workplace. I keep waiting for the day she would come to work with a T-shirt just tight enough to show her shapes. It just brings the lust

Emma Srsly likes this.
  4. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Haha good to know....to all the small boobed ladies....bin the bras!!!

Micheal9 likes this.
  5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Or send them to me, I’ll hold on to them!

Emma Srsly likes this.
  6. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

7. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

What can I say, I like small breast and the bras made for them.

Angela36 and Emma Srsly like this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Ditto...

9. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I don’t think that’s the worse thing, I think that’s sexy as hell. Especially when a woman puts her arms over her head.

Emma Srsly and Angela36 like this.
  10. Mickymee

Mickymee Members

Fantastic hearing from a girls perspective on this!
    You have absolutely nothing to worry about, im certainly a boobs man myself, and while I do appreciate a nicely shaped larger pair, I find that the smaller ones have nipples on them that are just amazing that can never be beat by any larger pairs!
    And thats what I find particularly sexy about them, and here I wasted so many years when I was younger doing what every guy my age at the time did and obsessing only over big ones lol

Il also never forget the first time I came on a sexy pair of smaller, perky boobs with the fantastic nipples, now those are memories you store in the hall of fame part of the brain forever! Hope this makes you feel beautiful as your perfect just the way you are! :p

Emma Srsly likes this.
  11. Sal611

Sal611 Members

My gf is D-Cup and I cannot complain. However, I am a tits man (though I love some defined glutes), so I find all sizes of breasts appealing, but it's just easier to appreciate C-Cup and bigger due to cleavage and other outfit-related benefits. For example, my gf notices a lot of guys admiring her breasts in public (including myself) since she likes to show cleavage, but the same doesn't apply to her friend, whose a B-Cup, though her bf loves them and appreciates them, and I would too if that's what my gf had. Bottom line is, us men appreciate all sizes, it's just easier to show appreciation for bigger sizes in more situations.

Pussytimes and Emma Srsly like this.
  12. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Thats fair enough. It does drive me mad when I find an outfit that needs big boobs. They definitely have benefits. But I'm learning so does small ones. :)

13. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

A woman with small breast in a sports bra is so sexy.

Angela36, BoyToy69 and Tony101 like this.
  14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The breast size being an issue when working out or running being mentioned, I had seen it a few times. Funny that in my younger years I was into bigger breasts but watching a woman run didn’t excite me.
    Yet if I saw a woman with small breasts run I got pretty turned on real quick and I had a hard time not looking

Emma Srsly likes this.
  15. JeffT

JeffT Members

I really prefer smaller breasts.....with nice hard nipples that show through a sheer top.

BoyToy69, Micheal9 and Angela36 like this.
  16. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I do like big boobs...but all the girls ive ever been attacted to the most never had them. And the girls ive been least attracted to have. So yea big boobs are great but if u dont have a pretty face. It doesnt matter. So a pretty face is actually what i like most

Emma Srsly likes this.
  17. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You actually have more fashion options than large-breasted women do. Backless, plunging neckline, or braless options are perfect for showing off your figure. Also, anything that pinches (not in the painful sense) at the waist not only highlights the curve of the hips, but it creates the visual impression of more curve up top as well. You can also do a whole lot with jewelry that will look better on you than on larger-busted women.

Regarding being a lifelong nudist, which you mentioned in an earlier comment, I'm sure it has helped you with self confidence and acceptance of yourself and others. Because you've always done it, you didn't notice the effect. However, I began participating in nudist activities in my 30s, and I found others' acceptance of my physical flaws to be transformative. Nudity is the great equalizer. It causes most pretension and posturing that exists in the clothed world to evaporate.

Emma Srsly likes this.
  18. blurevman

blurevman Members

I have a dated women in the past and boob size doesn't matter. Big boobs draw attention and many ladies complain their back is hurting because of the size. Just need a mouth full.

Emma Srsly and BoyToy69 like this.
  19. John harris

John harris Members

My partner is a size 6/8 she is super slim and tiny body and seeing her tiny lil body including her lil boobs is very hot and a total turn on, I like legs myself and not really into big boobs being honest

JeffT and Micheal9 like this.
  20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I mentioned in a different thread about how I really want to have a woman straddle me and grind herself to orgasm on me. What attracts me about having her in parts is her smaller breasts.
    I still enjoy larger breasts and all sizes in between but I just keep thinking about this particular one for her A-cups