Boob size preference...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Emma Sweet, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Thanks. I'll check it out

Mysteron likes this.
  2. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

This is soo true! This is how me and my wife are. The key is communication, sitting down together and having a happy yet serious talk about where each of you consider the "Line". Come up with a limit that you both agree upon. Most of our limits are extremely flirty, which is due to unbreakable love and more importantly, TRUST. If you truly love each other you truly trust each other. When trust is at 100%, there's no such thing as jealousy or worry about flirting. You know in your heart that it's simply a flirt, and the 2 of you will always be together afterwards. And if either of you see something that makes you even a little uncomfortable, talk about it and share your true feelings. May have to make adjustments. Or like us, I would tell her "You call that flirting? you didn't even touch his ass walking away!" lol. But we have fun and always laugh about it. Life is way too short. Have fun together and always communicate.

Emma Srsly and Mysteron like this.
  3. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Can't find it...

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Got into forums .

Then go right to the bottom and count 30 upwards. That should take you to Relationships .I think Vegetarians are under neath .Go into Relationships and then look for "Are you a flirt ?" .

I am on a Tab so I can't insert the link .

Emma Srsly likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Many guys are telling the truth. Read my posts or replies in posts. They are only about myself, yes I get that.
    I worked with some guys who would also speak their minds. One example, one guy was thinking just like me. A couple of times he told me “I don’t know about you but I keep looking at (name withheld), I keep thinking about her tiny boobs and it drives me crazy. If I wasn’t married I would try my luck fucking her.”
    He had worded it better than I would have had.

At least 3-4 guys would make comments about finding them hot. I was quiet about it but agreed silently even before I heard those guys.

Last month I tried to meet this younger woman because I kept thinking about her small breasts, that was what I wanted.
    Of course, I would go for bigger ones also, I won’t lie about it, but to say I crave small breasts, like some other guys, hope it helps you. One thing that will make me break my neck is small breasts without a bra under a slightly loose top. It drives me crazy to want to have them.

BoyToy69 and Emma Srsly like this.
  6. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

I do like going braless... its a nice feeling. Especially with certain clothes and fun for him to. Its an advantage not having to worry about needing to hold them up i.must admit:)

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I would have a hard time ignoring you with my eyes!

Emma Srsly likes this.
  8. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

I would find it hard to ignore the attention

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One thing off a warning, just for choosing word. Don’t wear bras that make you look like you have bigger breasts. I can’t speak for other guys.

I wrote a story here in a couple places in this forum but I will spare you the search.
    Five years ago I was with a younger woman. small breast and pretty self-conscious about it.
    I had told her couple of times that I liked smaller one as well and she thought I was just being nice.
    So one night she was at my place and the fun started. She started giving me a blow job and I will tell you, it was amazing!
    She kept her bra on and in a couple of minutes I started going soft even though I was receiving this very good blow job.
    I got the nerve to ask if she could take her bra off. She did gladly and I was able to see her breasts… Much smaller than her bra cups.

maybe 3 to 5 seconds later she stopped long enough to tell me “oh my god! You got SUPER hard!” She never doubted me after that.
    She was happy to let me see her topless after.
    No more need to try to look bigger-breasted

Pussytimes, BoyToy69 and Emma Srsly like this.
  10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Better not be alone together. Well unless you have intentions

Emma Srsly likes this.
  11. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Thats nice...i wear slightly padded but may bin them. Never look to big as i don't want to give off more than I have

Pussytimes, Deejay88 and Micheal9 like this.
  12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

The two things that turn me on the most. All this talk about small breast and bras is turning me on. :blush:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Emma Srsly likes this.
  13. SniffApanty

SniffApanty Member

Smaller perky breasts

Emma Srsly likes this.
  14. bored home

bored home Senior Member

Love me some small perky boobs, it’s really the person not the boobs!!!

Emma Srsly and Mysteron like this.
  15. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Thanks guys. I've felt much better over last few
    Days since joining here. :) can't help but stop and look in mirror at them now rather than walk past and hide :sweatsmile:

16. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’m sure they would make me stop and look too :wink:

Wibby and Emma Srsly like this.
  17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Quality is more important than size, and a smaller breast keeps its shape longer and allows for going braless.

Percyjackson1790 and Emma Srsly like this.
  18. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Haven't worn one for a few days now..except for work haha

19. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  20. Emma Srsly

Emma Srsly Members

Thats nice...like really nice to hear. My worst thing about it is when lying down looking pretty much flat

Micheal9 likes this.