Boob rant

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by matchesrulezu, Aug 3, 2013.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Yes, the only ones who bother me about it are the girls I couldn't satisfy. :oops:

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Perhaps the op likes you, bird. She probably wouldn't judge you on a thing like that.

3. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Yes I think we could be a perfect match, I don't mind that she has small boobs.
    OP get back to me if you want to get to know me better.

Love, bird.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If you are hearing "mosquito bites" and "itty bitty titty committee", you should probably stop hanging around 13 year old boys.

If anything, the media tells us that waif-sized women with small boobs are the ones who are beautiful.

Don't wish for big ones, I have a 41" chest and since it's bigger than my waist and hips, everything I wear makes me look fat, unless it is tailored within an inch of its life.

Eta, no, Bird, you can't see a photo... :D

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I think we need photographic proof of that.

6. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Damn, I was too fast. :cool:

7. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oh matches small breasts are beautiful,dont let that ever get you down love wobsXXXXXXX

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Haha... I saw you were online.

9. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I wasn't aware I am that predictable.

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

[​IMG]

11. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Women, we are our own worst enemy.

12. Asmodean

So true. You could have ruled the world by now :p

13. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Can't really work on that right now as I am due to be fitted for a new bra. :)

14. PinkEye

PinkEye Member Lifetime Supporter

I thought you already did

15. matchesrulezu

matchesrulezu Member

Wow. Make a post, go away for a couple of hours, come back and there's four pages. LOL.

Anyway.

The whole "big boobies or gtfo" thing stems mostly from things I read on Facebook. That and I've been told by one to many guys that I should get breast implants. One of which was actually a (now ex) boyfriend.

I know that girls aren't the only ones who suffer. As mentioned before by someone whose screen name I forget in reference to men with small dicks. I have heard that whole "size matters hurr durr" thing a few times. But like most men (apparently) don't care that much about boob size, most girls I know don't care about how big your dick is as long as you don't act that number. My boyfriend is not the biggest. I've been with 9" and 8", neither of which satisfied me. At all. Literally. I got bored. My current partner is maybe 6-7" but feels amazing. The only thing I wished he'd give me more of is foreplay. lol. And maybe a little more sex. I have a high sex drive and once a week is not as much as I'd like. x3

16. Asmodean

No, it just smells huge.

17. PinkEye

PinkEye Member Lifetime Supporter

ive seen it :2thumbsup:

18. wobs

wobs Senior Member

can i sneak round the other six days ?:devil:

19. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

ya too harsh. do you have an ass or hips or legs or a cute face or... are you a fun person to be around? ya know the 900 other things you can actually focus on.

if all you do is spend your mental time envying then you're gonna forget how to be a positive person.

so just chill and look at all the things you should be confident about -- 'cuz you're likely overglossing all of them with that over-aggressive incessant compare-thought :)

20. matchesrulezu

matchesrulezu Member

I seem to have a bad habit of coming across the wrong way.

The self-esteem issues I have with my boobs aren't something I'm obsessed with. I don't think about it all day, every day. Today was one of those days that I just felt more bothered about it and decided to put my thoughts out there.

I've been told I have a nice ass, a nice personality, and a good sense of humor. I've been told I'm pretty, but I never say whether I am or not. Just not who I am, I guess. lol. I am a chill person and more than half of the time, I forget that my boobs are small. But sometimes I have days where things bother me more days than others.