Boob rant

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by matchesrulezu, Aug 3, 2013.

1. matchesrulezu

matchesrulezu Member

I'm not a "beautiful woman" because my boobs are A cups. Or at least, that's what society seems to say.

I envy girls with big boobs because they're looked at as women. Beautiful, gorgeous, women. Girls with small boobs? We look like "small boys". We have "mosquito bites". CEOs of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Why am I not a "real woman" because of something that genetics determine? Small boobs run in my family. Sure, I can't give a boob-job. But I do plenty of other things that should determine whether I'm a "woman" or not. I can't change the size of my breasts without surgery and yet I'm put down for it.

I know that all guys have their preference and that some don't even care how big a girls boobs are. But I saw a picture of a truly gorgeous woman, and dozens of men were making horrible comments about how they wanted a picture of a real woman and that her boobs were too small. Yeah, she had small boobs, but she still had an amazing body and an hourglass figure. Yet it still wasn't good enough.

It's just frustrating because it would be like girls saying "Guys aren't real men unless their dicks are 10" long and 3" in girth". It would make guys a little more self-conscious and it wouldn't be fair to you if we thought that. I'm not saying I do believe that. Hell, my boyfriend doesn't fit those standards, but I know that doesn't make him any less of a man.

I want to like my boobs, but it's hard when it seems like 1% of the female population has small boobs and everyone looks down on women with boobs anything smaller than a C.

Unfortunately, I doubt society's views will change much. I can't expect them to like small boobs so I can accept my own. The only way I will like my "mosquito bites" is if I stop caring about what society thinks and see it for what it is. Are my boobs small? Yes. Do I want surgery? Couldn't afford it if I did. There's nothing I can do about it, so why care?

Though it would be nice if society's views did change.

2. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

boobs are hot small, average or slightly large. just like 5 inch penises are just as functional as 10 inch penises.. which only people on Hipforums have 10 inch penises anyways.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

so I grew two cup sizes when I had a baby and can't really relate to this anymore, but I used to be a solid A cup and I never had this problem. I've never once felt like someone didn't find me attractive simply because I had small breasts.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I really like small boobs. I'd rather them be small than huge any day. Even D's are too big.. they start to sag. Yours wont.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's all between your ears. I don't mean your boobs but how you portray them :p

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

The last thing I think about when meeting a female is how big her bosom is.I really couldn't care and like all bosom sizes from small to big.If we click and their is mutual attraction,bosom size is a very minor concern to me.I would hazard a guess that most men out there feel the same.It strikes me that you are picking up and paying too much attention to bullshit from the media machine.I would just say,love what you got,and someone else will love it too.

7. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I've said this multiple times on this forum, but imo shape is more important than size. I've seen saggy a's before. Size doesn't determine sag, body composition determines that. All the women in my family have c's or bigger, and they stay perky right up into old age.

Either way, work what you got.

8. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

LOL Asmo.

But yeah, chill.. if you find that's an issue, I suggest a new social circle. Not everyone's that shallow :p

9. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Yeah, heroin will make any size sag too. :2thumbsup:

10. *MAMA*

:confused: wtf

11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Lol. It will, just saying.

12. *MAMA*

Yet another reason avoiding heroin has been a good choice then.

13. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

No pics in this thread?
    How disappointing.

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

It isn't fair. BUT. A man with a small penis is also looked down upon. Is that fair?

15. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I have a small penis and nobody ever looks down upon me. They hardly ever see it.

16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Well lucky you. I think. I'm saying that men are subject to the same sort of shallow and undeserved judgement.

17. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Love my small boobies and so do the guys i fuck.

18. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Generally the hottest women dont have big (ie very big) tits, I think.
    They are slimmer, have nicer legs, bodies, arses, and cheekbones.

I mean, I like big tits. But the most perfect women for me, don't tend to have really big ones. And those round silicone ones just look terrible, IMO.

19. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Lucky me?
    I'd rather have a huge penis.

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Ha, lucky that no one bothers you about it!