Boob jobs

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Funson57, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I guess if a woman has sagging breasts then a boob job would be okay if they no longer look like they used to. I can't understand getting larger breasts though. Personally I love tiny or flat chested women. There are a LOT of men out there who like them small too. I think if women realized that larger breasts were not necessary to make them attractive, they wouldn't look to getting them enlarged. If a bunch of guys told a woman that her small breasts were incredibly sexy wouldn't that be a huge confidence booster too?

Darkheart88 likes this.
  2. Niscro

Niscro Members

I think there was far less insecurity about private parts about thirty years ago. At that time it was far more common to simply not or not always wear a bra. Bras were not pre-formed (don't know what it's actually called in English), so it was normal to see breasts in all shapes and sizes. Nowadays we maybe do see more nude, but when we see it, it's either photoshopped, carefully selected from a big group of people or even "jobbed". When we don't see nude, the breasts are inside this pre-formed bra, so everyone looks exactly the same! Only the wearer itself knows what's actually inside and apparently often can't help to compare with others, that are also wearing such a bra, so it's a pointless comparison! Solution: we need to see (and show) far more "normal" nude bodies and far less fabricated nude/semi-nude. It will be a bit uncomfortable at first, but will turn out to be a big relief in the end!

As for boob jobs: If a woman gets (really) happy doing it, why not. Especially when it's a reduction, solving real problems. As for enlargements/implants, don't ask me to like it though, because I really think it's ugly. I have never seen a boob job that was a good looking as a random natural set of breasts. I think it's a bit like penises, there is a lost more to it then just size!

3. john723

john723 Guest

My wife has implants and I would bet big money you could not tell clothed or nude. She originally had saline and they did not feel natural but later had silicone and they are amazing.

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

Only on this site are a woman's breasts considered "genitalia." Even though all human genitalia is located between the waist and the knees, a moderator here opined that all secondary sexual characteristics, including armpit hair, are genitalia.

If the discourse rose to a higher level than "boob jobs," and if female breasts wheren't mistakenly identified and mistakenly confirmed to be genitalia, and if the original poster didn't offer a simple statement of "hate" for something related to breasts, more women might actually weigh in on this thread.

Pantux likes this.
  5. Niscro

Niscro Members

I don't think most people (including women) are so picky there. For instance apparently it's very common to be talking about "shaving a vagina" and "the gland of the penis".

Stating you "hate" something is of course not the best way to start a discussion, I agree there. But not everybody has literal expression as their forté.

6. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

Literal expression? "Use the right word, not its second cousin." (Mark Twain)

Shaving a vagina and gland of the penis are great examples. If that's your idea of adult discourse, you're intellectual age is about 8, and you have neither a dictionary, nor a basic understanding of human anatomy.

You don't think most women are so picky? What exactly is the ratio of male-identifying members to female-identifying members on this thread at this point? Your thought must be based on the many years you spent living as a woman, and shaving your vagina, because is isn't based on the fact that no other woman posted here, and the only woman who did pointed out that it was puerile?

Despite a few thoughtful comments in this thread, this is a wonderful indication that it's time to move on and not return here.

7. Niscro

Niscro Members

Are you now actually offended by me trying very hard to express myself correctly in a language that is native to you, but not to me?

Anyway, it looks you are so full of anger, you would be offended by anything remotely possible, reading the rest of your text. So for example especially to please you, a special subforum called "Breasts" should be created. Or something like "Any body part usually incorrectly categorised under genitalia but actually should not be".

I may be a male but I know very well not all women think like you, really.

8. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife's boobs are huge and sag more than ever since she had our baby. She's been saying for years she wants a reduction and now more than ever. She's going to wait until we're done having children but I'm all for it if it makes her more comfortable with her body.

Niscro likes this.
  9. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Great! Now the rest of us can continue the discussion without you.

Niscro likes this.
  10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes it’s all about making her feel good in her mind n body. My wife had a breast lift, no implants and one breast reduced at age 61. She had her nipples repositioned to point out not down. She has a knock out set of 38DD’s
    We are nudist and she is super confident of her body image.

Niscro likes this.
  11. Niscro

Niscro Members

My $0.02 I think a breast reduction is almost always the solution for a medical condition, not primarily a cosmetic procedure. So I really can't be against it. And of course the outcome almost always looks better as a side effect. Although I wonder women (almost?) always choose to have their areola reshaped to be much smaller. I understand the areola belonging to a very large breast is not always a good "match" for a smaller breast, but they tend to reduce them too much, more suitable for an A cup then the usual C/D cup. But that's just my feelings, I like areola to be on the large side, I think it looks femine if they're a bit bigger. It seems many women disagree with me on this (not only regarding breast reduction), I often hear women complain they feel their areola are too big, shame.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I feel a sense of sadness that any woman feels the need to have a boob job, unless they have had illness or accident, or for those with very large breasts, if it causing them pain, especially back pain.

Paulievcvc likes this.
  13. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Two examples. My ex, many years ago (the '70s) with sagging B cups (she was older and had 3 kiddos) said she wanted to. I was hesitant, but realized it wasn't my decision and she did have a point (or lack of). As someone else here wrote, it was my job to do the daily massaging, but we got behind on it and the doctor had to "rupture them"! Jeez, that hurt her! (Don't know what the current procedures are, hopefully better.) But, she felt better about her appearance (they weren't a lot larger) after the grief subsided. And she took more than a few opportunities to re-gain her earlier, let's say, 'attractiveness to males'. Those finally broke me of my youthful 'jealousy' attitude and gained me a more mature approach to ladies and their personal needs.

Next. A friend's ex (a rather shallow and young person) had them done, and listened to her "doctor" and went for 'bigger is better'. Wrong! They looked like balloons stuck on a small-framed woman. They separated for other reasons, and she found work in Dallas as, you guessed it, a stripper. Married an equally shallow biker-type.

So a lot depends on the ladies' personal situations. For augmentation: Keep it smaller, just a touch to add a bit. For reduction: A personal choice.

14. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If a woman likes them, I do too. And it's likely that she'll appreciate me for liking them. If she feels that implants make her look good, then she should go for it. That said, my FWB has a nice set of implants that she loves to show off and she's in her late 50's. My former neighbor and former FWB is barely a B cup and always perky. Both like how they look and so do I. I like how the both feel too!!!