Bonsai

Discussion in 'Art' started by HashtagInterested, Nov 11, 2019.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Is an art. Shaping and forming, creating balance in dynamics. I wonder how bonsai would be if a little kabbalah "tree of life" kind of tree of life was applied? I would think one could start an oak, or maple, or even a cherry tree and do the same. Have you ever notices the way, in the summer time, how the crown (tops) of tree's form a similar pattern? If not, or if you're somewhere where the leaves are still present, check out the crowns of the tree's, find the pattern, and no matter where you go, you'll notice the same pattern on the crown (top) of the tree's.

tree_of_life.jpg

NubbinsUp likes this.
  2. HashtagInterested

I want to try a maple or cherry tree. Start it young and continue the process untill it's like 15 ft tall or so ...

Attached Files:

3. HashtagInterested

4. HashtagInterested

I was deemed a giant once, but I disagree. I feel tiny compared to many things. The world is like a grain of sand among an endless number of, and I live on that grain of sand, as do many others. If our world is so small, and we ourselves so much smaller than, how big could we actually be ... Unless, of course, we take infinity into account as a whole and we part of that whole. If we don't, and we see seperation, as in it's not all one, then we are most certainly small if not infinity so. I'm not a giant. I'm like everyone else who see's in terms of infinity.

15 ft tree I might could climb. I want to start one at about two to three ft tall, and help shape her until I'm done. She may end up 20, 30 ft tall one day. Who knows.