Bonnarooooooooooooooooooooo

Discussion in 'Music' started by kentuckyfunk, May 31, 2004.

1. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

10 More Days Whoo Hooo!!!! I Am Leaving Kentucky 4 Am Thursday. When Is Everyone Else Leaving????

2. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Hell yeah, I can't fucking wait!!!!!!

Me and my friend are leaving sometime on the 10th, not sure what time, but it's only about an 1.5 hours away from where we live so we'll just leave whenever we get done packing up..

3. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

I'm only fifteen minutes away. haha. gonna be working traffic thursday from 8 to 8. They are still looking for people to work traffic. clean vibes also needs some people to work so if youre interested in getting a free ticket just contact the manchester chamber of commerce or manchester rotary club. free ticket for working a twelve hour shift before or after the festival. peace

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im headin out for chattanooga wednesday or thursday. ill be at bonnaro brobably the 9th so i can watch the traffic roll up. if any of you are stuck with extras, yo ucan give em to me as you go in and ill make sure they find a home. just look for the skinny kid with the mandolin drinkin on the highway.

5. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

heading up from south carolina early thursday morning

6. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

I Can't Wait Until Primus!!! I Am Sure Les Will Put A Good Show On..who Are You Stoked To See??????