Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Velouria, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i am going, but broke, so i will be sneaking in and getting lost...it is going to begin the journey of homeless me this summer! hope to see you there!

2. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

good luck with that. that would suck if you got all the way to tennesse and couldn't get in

3. Maria420

Maria420 Member

Yea I'm going to bonnaroo, mainly to see Dylan and Nelson before they're gone, I don't think Dave puts on that great of a show. Trey is the grand finale with a 30 piece orchestra but I'm gonna miss it :mad: unfortunately.
    Anyone wants to meet up let me know email me! peace

4. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

that's what doubt is no good for and faith is for
    believe
    be live i
    i live be + e

5. neoteny

neoteny Member

Velouria--I'm from Memphis and going with a group of people (not sure how many at this point, 5 at the smallest). There is no reason you shouldn't go. Maybe you could go with us. PM me if you're interested.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I might go by myself, because my boyfriend broke up with me and I don't have any friends. :) But I can always make friends when I get there. I guess I need to sell my other ticket....

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

I wish my parents would let me go by myself! My friend can't go. That figures since nothing works out for me. I don't have any other friends besides her either. Hmm you live in Nashville, I live in Memphis, it would be cool if we could go together. Except for my parents would never allow that. Oh well.

8. Maria420

Maria420 Member

Um u're 18 what does it matter what ur parents say?

Happy Haha girl you can chill with me and my friends! screw that boy! I have plenty of guy friends coming that you should meet!

chandra you do it! you get into bonnaroo! we're trying to sneak a friend in too, good luck!

9. BornInTheWrongGenera

BornInTheWrongGenera Member

Oooh, I wanna go! :)

But getting there is the problem, since I've no ride. Somebody please take me with you! :(

10. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I will be there. This will be my 2nd Bonnaroo. I had a blast last year.

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

We all have to meet up somewhere. I'm too tired to organize a tent thing. I did try to do the patch contest so we could have some way of picking each other out of a crowd, but I only got one entry. Thanks a lot, guys... :)

12. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I have a job as #2 Driver, Personnel Officer, and Head Coffee Cook, on a Sk00l bus headed from Florida to the Rainbow Gathering, via Bonnaroo...See ya there!

13. olhippie54

Just look for this face, girl.

14. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

I was looking at the bonaroo site, and read something about "Centerroo".... Maybe we should all meet there at midnight on the first night or something?

-my password was stored, and i lost it with this new site so I have a new username.... i used to be UnknownSoldier

15. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Buffalo that is a good idea!
    Is anyone else gonna get there Thursday? If so we could have a pre Bonnaroo party in the camp ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby can bring his guitar and play and I am sure there will be drum circles n stuff too, we will put on our own show thursday night!!!!

16. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

I'll be there early, w/ my guitar... i think we're taking a bus there and getting there on thursday... probably just gonna camp somewhere outside that night

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

rock on. we will have a sign on the outside of our camp that says something about hip forums.Heres a link to a old pic of me if anyone wants to find me at the roo, hopefully i can post more updated pics soon, i change my hair a lot........................... http://funkyphresh.com/images/biteme.JPG

18. olhippie54

Well, that pic ought to help make you easy to find.

19. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

"...Ain't no women's lib on Rocky Top / Ain't no birth control pills..."

HeeHeee.

20. Crimson and Clover

Crimson and Clover Member

Ill be there with my boyfriend. This is my first roo and I am so excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.