Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by tangerine1977, Jun 17, 2007.

1. tangerine1977

tangerine1977 Member

Did anyone on here go to Bonnaroo this Year ? I've never been :mad:; just wanted to know what it was like.................:bigear: ...............

2. WalkerInTheWoods

WalkerInTheWoods Member

3. wargrave

wargrave Member

I went to Bonnaroo and it was one of the most amazing expiriences of my life Id be happy to tell you all about it but it would take about a month so Ill just rave over how amazing it was :D

one of the most amazing things as you can probably guess when 80000 hippies get together is that EVERYONE is your best friend and will help you at any time

I left my tent and car unlocked the entire time and nothing was stolen ^_^ I thought that was amazing
    and the Silent Disco was orgasmic haha

check out the roo website for some groovy pics and stuff

but yes before I go on forever....

4. pastexit

pastexit Member

Bonnarooooooooo! This year was the best. Tool's light show was incredible. shrooms, acid and rolls everywhere. We stayed in a short bus rv conversion. next year we will camp in a tent. If you smoke bring your own. Everything else is available. People will walk by and tell you what they've got. Bonnaroo should be a community. I really think it could work. Just keep adding bleach to the fountain lol. I even miss the sulfer wells and the dirt baths. Good times. Worth every penny. Hope you come next year.

5. wargrave

wargrave Member

5 MONTHS TO GO!!!!

I check the roo site daily now in hopes of the initial line up ^_^
    My prediction is that it shall be released around mid Febuary. Oh and I deeply oppologize for my MANY grammer/spelling errors in my last post.
    But yeah anyway a Bonnaroo community would phenominal and it would totally work. The Tool show was mindblowing by the way. BAH sorry my writing is so choppy Im currently on the phone but I'll be back to elaborate and fix my accumulating errors... god my spelling is dreadful haha

anyway check out this link its a year round roo community has ALOT of intruiging info ^_^

http://bonnaroo.proboards21.com/index.cgi

6. ManiaC00L

ManiaC00L Banned

movie releases. My life has revolved around Ganja and COmputing for as long as I can remember. Anyway my point is I'm looking for some cool people to live / share a communal apartment or house or volkswagon van with. I'm a drifter who's a bit more laid back then what most are use to.. ANyway if you gotta situation to propose let me know about it. You would be suprised what's negottiable. I ramble sorry I'm playin poker online on 2 different tables and smokin a bowl every few minutes. To reestablish. I like people who like to relax and i dont mind working but probably only at a cool place. I share everything i own with whoever asks. and i clean up after myself. If you know anybody looking to meet someone new and also get a good connect.. Then let me know about it..

here's my myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/seearloskatedotcom

Happy Trails..............

7. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

I'm headed there from MO anyone need a ride?

8. Sweet pea ky

Sweet pea ky Member

Hey if ya haven't got tickets how is the scene. I've went to alot of shows without tickets and worked or got in somehow. Any suggestions?

9. hippyjeepgirl

hippyjeepgirl Member

I wouldnt suggest it, major traffic, strict security, if you go have a ticket or you will have a hard time getting anywhere near. Its a blast though! Rolling Stone says the best festival out there. 38 days to the party begins.

10. Chillin the most

Chillin the most Member

Bonnaroo 07 WAS amazing. I missed '08 cause i was out of the country but plan on going to '09.

It truly is an amazing experience. The people really make it what it is and there are some great people there. If you want, go to the Bonnaroo site and join the community there. You may meet some other people that are going. Have fun and hope to see ya at the 'Roo!!!

11. White_Mystery

White_Mystery Member

I live in the town of Bonnaroo!

I have went every year (free tickets)

Also my friend makes stellar fake wristbands (very cheap)

If anyone needs a hookup, holler!

Peace-

12. weatherbill

weatherbill Banned

been to all of them accept 1

always very interesting. usually very hot, so make sure you come prepared to deal with heat how ever you can to stay cool.

lots of walking , cause ther'es lots to see, so make sure you bring some good shoes.