Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Matanuska Valley, May 22, 2007.

1. Matanuska Valley

Matanuska Valley Member

I have only experimented with LSD twice, but both times it was very potent and from a very trusted friend. Now said friend has moved away, and the only chance i see myself finding anymore any time soon would be the bonnaroo festival. I am worried about the large possibilty of being sold bunk doses. What are the chances of finding legit L? does anyone here go to the festival regularly and have any suggestions? thanks

2. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

3. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

Doses are very easy to find at festivals. You wont have to look hard at bonnaroo. I have found potent doses just buy smoking bowls with random people at a music festival. Just remember that you don't have to buy lsd off the first person you run into with it because it will be around for sure.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

bonnaroo is a sober fest... you didn't know?

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Im sure you pay 80 a ten strip.

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

The first time i got dose at bonnaroo it was liquid, and ive never tripped that hard. I squeezed the bottle way too hard, it was only like my forth time tripping and i went for 20+hours....i definatly wasnt having a good time for a solid 8 hours of the experience.

Point being, i only bought of him and it was def. legit and potent. Im sure theres bunk stuff but i could have gotten blotter every 15 steps...so i wouldnt worry about, just dont by it from someone who looks sketchy. I know sometimes that doesnt mean anything, but if its a hippy sellin it, your probably going to have a better chance at gettin legit stuff than if you bought it from someone who looks like a sketchy basehead.

7. Matanuska Valley

Matanuska Valley Member

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

nope...i walked two feet into the outskirts of the campsite on the thurs before the festival started with my buddy and i mentioned how ide hoped ide find some acid. Some dude trippin face walking in the proximinty heard me and asked me if i wanted some liquid. Obviosuly I jumped on the opportunity, i had never done liquid before, and what ide heard at that time was that liquid is usually the best and most potent. So i paid him 5 dollars for one hit, but it like like 105 degrees and the vile was in his pocket so the liquid was very warm. I didnt even know i was getting any in my mouth till it started running down my throat. So intense...way too intense. Looking back on it it was so awsome, but i would never wanna trip that hard again, even now that Im more experienced. Im glad i went as deep as i did, but its not something ide want to repeat.

9. Matanuska Valley

Matanuska Valley Member

yea, the two times i have tripped it was liquid. veryyy potent. my main concern would be bunk blotters. i ll stil ltake the chance tho. money isint everything.

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Money is just green paper that you exchange for intoxicants :-D

11. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

i mean i would def stay away from plain white blotter at a festival. its to easy to act like its real

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

good lcuk finding dose then... 95% of the acid at festies is white blotter. The blotter paper doesnt mean anything, you can order blotter paper online and sell the blotter dose free and rip people off that way. You can have actual cali fluff on a pictured blotter sheet...its just not white, think about it.

13. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

i really wanted to go to bonnaroo this year.

:(
    im going to the all good music festival though in july, hope to find and bring some of my own goods there :)

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

you shouldnt have to look to hard