Bonnaroo!!!! Who's Going??

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by deadhead82, May 1, 2008.

1. deadhead82

deadhead82 Member

I am ...PEARL JAM and jack johnson....to bad allman bros won't be there

2. thinkfloyd07

thinkfloyd07 Senior Member

Pearl Jam Metallica Jack Johnson Widespread Panic Kanye West Chris Rock Robert Plant and Alison Krauss featuring T Bone Burnett Phil Lesh & Friends My Morning Jacket The Raconteurs Willie Nelson Death Cab for Cutie Tiësto B.B. King Les Claypool Sigur Rós Levon Helm and the Ramble on the Road Ben Folds O.A.R. Cat Power The Bluegrass Allstars M.I.A. Umphrey's McGee Iron & Wine Stephen Marley Yonder Mountain String Band The Swell Season Zappa Plays Zappa Talib Kweli Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Soul Stew Revival Gogol Bordello Broken Social Scene Bonnaroo Late Night Chat About with David Cross Robert Randolph's Revival Rilo Kiley The Disco Biscuits Mastodon Lupe Fiasco Against Me! Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings Pat Green Ozomatli Tegan & Sara Solomon Burke Chali 2na of Jurassic 5 Drive-By Truckers Superdrag MSTRKRFT !!! The Avett Brothers Israel Vibration Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet featuring Béla Fleck Larry Campbell, Jackie Greene, Phil Lesh & Teresa Williams Aimee Mann Ladytron Janeane Garofalo The Fiery Furnaces Money Mark Orchestra Baobab Ghostland Observatory José González Dark Star Orchestra Zach Galifianakis Minus the Bear Donavon Frankenreiter Lez Zeppelin State Radio The Coup Battles The Wood Brothers featuring John Medeski & Kenny Wolleson Jakob Dylan and the Gold Mountain Rebels Jim Norton Two Gallants The Sword Vampire Weekend Little Feat Nicole Atkins Chromeo Brian Posehn The Felice Brothers Mason Jennings Mike Birbiglia MGMT What Made Milwaukee Famous The Lee Boys Adele Rogue Wave Grand Ole Party Serena Ryder Steel Train Grupo Fantasma John Mulaney Back Door Slam Michelle Buteau Newton Faulkner Alana Grace Amy LaVere Bear In Heaven Bombadil Carney Colour Revolt Cornmeal De Novo Dahl Dead Confederate Electric Touch Erick Baker Extra Golden Howlin Rain Jake Shimabukuro Jessie Baylin Jypsi K'NAAN Lord T & Eloise Mike Farris featuring Roseland Rhythm Revue The Nikhil Korula Band Nomo Person L Phonograph Rotary Downs Royal Bangs Scissormen Sometymes Why stephaniesĭd The Afromotive The American Plague The Big Sleep The Duhks the everybodyfields The Greencards The Postelles The Weather Underground Your Vegas

3. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I'll be there babyyyyyyy

4. surething

surething Member

Hells yea i'll be there, im lookin forward to seein the Wood brothers and MGMT

5. flytothe_sky

flytothe_sky Member

i wanna go SO BAD. but i'm not. :(