Bonnaroo Schedule

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Sugar Magnolia, May 10, 2004.

1. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

did anyone else see it? i don't know man, it's kinda upsetting. ween or robert randolph or primus? bob dylan or string cheese incident? willie nelson or galactic?...good luck picking which ones to go to, i'm gonna have a hard time :confused:

2. neoteny

neoteny Member

I think I am most upset about Ani and the Allstars at the same time. Even though I've seen the Allstars ten gajillion times, the show is always so great. But I've only seen Ani once, so it looks like that's where I will be.

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

yes choosing is always hard. I choose Primus over randolph, SCI over Dylan (this was the hardest one) and galactic over Nelson.

4. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i don't know, i think i'm gonna have to see ween. i've been so excited to see them. besides, i've already seen robert randolph and i would love to see primus but i just can't do it. les will probably be all over the place anyway playing with other bands...i hope so at least.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

woah Nelson is going to be at bonnaroo?? I hope they play "After the Rain"!

6. plainjanepatchwork

plainjanepatchwork Member

Why isn't Moe playing late night! That sucks. They are the perfect late night band. They gave them that same crappy time slot from last year. Hehe leave it up to me to complain when I am about to see 100 great bands :)

ericka

7. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

can someone pm me the schedule? i can't view the page here at work and now you have me wanting to see it.....

8. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

pretty please with a cherry on top?

9. jackerouac

jackerouac Member

ooooo the schedule.....
    ok so did anyone choose to complete the personal shcedule? just so ya know it prints in a brochure format and jambase will have specially desighned schedule holders for your printout at there booth in centerooooo...
    anyhow.....yall its gonna be hard days and nights keepin up with all the music
    noon-4am.....do it all again........damn im ready.... . . . . . 30 days 11hrs 55min 39sec.......

10. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

11. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Damn, I didn't see the schedule until just now. Decisions decisions! I'll probably have to pick string cheese over Dylan, only because I've seen them live before and they are AMAZING. I'll definitely see Willie and Ween though.

12. Chito

Chito Member

ween primus or cut chemist, haven't seen any of them, what am i to do saturday late night?????

13. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

I took the liberty of putting the schedule in a spreadsheet format and played with the colors and added the bonnaroo logo... if anyone wants me to email it to them, let me know... you can put it in excell and customize the colors and everything else to your liking, and it prints much better than the one posted on their site. just pm me with your email adress, and i'll send it to ya'll tomorrow morning.

Peace

14. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

For me I might start out my bonnaroo with New Monsoon but I dunno cause it might be a better idea to save my energy for YMSB cause I cant miss them. Then after them maybe MOFRO or save my energy for SCI cause I cant miss them either. Then probably some Dave & Friends and maybe a lil rest for the biggest descion of Vida Blue or Umphrey's and Ill probably end up spending 1am-2am at Umphreys and 2am-4am at Vida Blue then on Saturday either start the day with Acoustic Syndicate or wait for Govt. Mule then either the TBA (whoever takes Willie Nelson's spot) or Galactic or JMP which I'm having trouble deciding. Then of course the Dead and after that the band that hasnt been announced yet, or Robert Randolph or Ween I still cant decide. On Sunday I'm waking up to Burning Spear then catching Moe. and then I have to decide ... Medeski, Martin and Wood or Bonnaroo Superjam... hmm thats a hard one and then catch Jesus himself Trey Anastasio when he closes the three days of heaven.

15. headyscience

headyscience Member

im looking at praxis over the umph and
    VB for friday late nite. The lineup is the exact same as bucket of bernie brains except replace claypool with bill laswell. Bucket head, bernie worrell, brain and bill laswell...heavy metal funk fusion late nite!!!!! cant wait for this one!

16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i have been wanting to witness this buckethead phenomenon since he came out with his first Cd, he scared the shit outta me and i had nightmares. it is now time to face my fears...................................................

17. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

how did he scare you?

18. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I saw Buckethead at DisneyLand once. He was just walking around...

19. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

:: WILLIE NELSON CANCELS APPEARANCE AT BONNAROO ::

We are disappointed to report that Willie Nelson has had to cancel his entire May/June tour, including his appearance at the Bonnaroo Music Festival, due to carpal tunnel syndrome.

~bonnaroo official website

do i get a partial refund?
    oh well, still a great deal.

20. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

have you seen pics of him, he wears a kfc bucket on his head all the time and his first cd sounded like a horror soundtrack :)