Bonnaroo Roll Call

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by WayfaringStranger, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luna99

luna99 Member

I'm burnt and peeling *already* so I have a heads up on you all! DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEEEN! I don't want to be in pain the entire weekend.

2. kaya99

kaya99 Member

hey guys... im so excited about this trip. It is my first Bonnaroo, and my 2nd camping festival( i went to IT last summer in Maine) I love music. I cant wait!
    I'm not worried about the rain. A few of us are leaving Wed. nite from Richmond VA. This is my 1st post.. so HI! and see ya there.

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i stay burnt all summer so i was planning ahead. sunscreen and aloe lotion cuz i burn even with the sunscreen. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe we will bring the e-z-up, it is nice cuz i can hook all my tapestries and stuff up on it.........

4. jazzedforbonnaroo

jazzedforbonnaroo Member

i will be there as well i look forward to meetin a whole new family of peace and love . And also lookin forward to meetin all the sugar magnolias and tennessee jeds i can hopefully share good times good music and good smoke. cant wait im jazzed for bonnaroo

5. Breezy

Breezy Member

I'll be there....

Anyone want to leave from the festival and kick it with me for a while? I'm thinking East coast beaches :sunglasse or Colorado? :cool: I can play around for 3 weeks then I have to be back in Asheville... Come on you know you wanna...

Otherwise, ill see ya at the fountain!

6. teamohio420

teamohio420 Member

i have been tryin to talk my friends into this for awhile

why go home after the Roo?? I've been thinking about kickin around tennessee for awhile after the weekend. So many cool places to go.... Nashville, Graceland, Smoky Mountains !! But I am down to go wherever!!!

After ROO Roadtrip !!!!!!

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i have to come back home but i think i know someone who wold be perfect to take along on your travels. when your at bonnaroo look for a guy with long dark hair named john............. he is WayFaringStranger on the forums and will probly be traveling around for a while............................ he may be meeting up with us at the fountain but if not i am sure i can find him for ya!!!!
    i wold love to go with ya but i got two babies to come home to :sunglasse

8. -Jesus-

-Jesus- Member

Jesus loves everybody thats going to Bonnaroo.

9. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

we love you too Jesus, are you gonna be there?? I wold like to meet you since you died for my sins and all, wold be nice to put a face with the name..............
    anyhow, I am floating up in the clouds today, I am leaving tomorrow night and cant calm myself down.
    I feel like a little kid standing in the door to a candy store with $200 in my pocket and my mom just said "sure, you can buy anything you want" HAHAHAHAHAHA

10. phishcourtney04

phishcourtney04 Member

i am such a PROCRASTINATOR! i'm on my way to pick marci (luna99) up in austin...i haven't packed anything yet! :/ i've got soooo much to do still, i even have to sew some straps on a few bags that i'm bringing to trade w/ people...we're planning to leave out of austin tonight at midnight & drive until we can't anymore....so hopefully we'll see yall later, or at the fountain for sure on friday! :)

p.s.--if anyone cares to stop by our tent site, it's a huge green coleman tent, with a big fiesta banner across it, glow in the dark stars, a pink flamingo staked in the ground, and 2 big ole' flower pinwheels (i hope there's a breeze to make them twirl)! i'm so excited! gotta go pack

11. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

that's funny, cause that's exactly what i'm gonna be doing down there. spending about $200 on goodies :)

12. Starr

Starr Member

Me too...but I only have $100 to spend...

Oh man guys, I leave tomorrow!!! SO EXCITED!!!

13. Ramshackle Jones

Ramshackle Jones Member

Wow, my wife and I are leaving in the morning for Bonnaroo. We're looking forward to just getting the hell out of Kalamazoo. It will be our first time there, and we're not sure what to expect other than sweat and stinky hippies (ourselves included). It's very exciting.

14. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i am leaving in two hours. i can't wait!! we are gonna drive as far as we can tonite without passing out!!

15. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I made myself a nametag! Woo hoo!

16. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I'm showing up naked so I'll be easy to spot.

17. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

i'm leavin in about 30 minutes. see you guys there!!!

18. Moraga

Moraga Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Bye all. See you at the Roo

19. Tendstodeviate

Tendstodeviate Member

Ok...I've been at the computer for hours now looking for someone, anyone who is going to Bonnaroo who might be able to meet me somewhere in Alabama for a rideshare. I just found out that my ride fell through, and now I'm stuck with a $200 ticket and no way up there. I only live six hours away from Tennessee, and I have means of getting closer- at least to Montgomery or Birmingham, AL. I know it's late, but I'm desperate, I'm online right now probably still looking for a ride, and I do have some gas money to offer. It honestly isn't much, but I would most definantly appreciate any attempt to help me. I don't need a ride back to Alabama, just to Manchester. If you read this and can think of any way to help, please e-mail me at Tendstodeviate@aol.com
    Thank you very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.