Bonnaroo Roll Call

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by WayfaringStranger, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

haha funkyphresh. i'm going dirty too. i have these adult baby wipes and some kind of face wipes by neutrogena. i should be fairly clean.

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

shower and soft bed? whats that? I dont' know about you but I"m going to bonnaroo.......!!! yeah!! VIda blue is going to be amaising!

anybody know what bands are going to play till sun up this year??

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

OlHippie, was it easy getting in and out of the roo last year to go back your hotel room...or was there a traffic jam for that too?????
    damn 3 more days till I leave and counting down....gotta pick up some last min. stuff
    anyone make any hula hoops to sell??? i havent made on yet and might have to buy one when i get there, I am lazy as fawk and don't know If i can get the energy up to go to home depo for hoop supplies....................
    I hope Danger Mouse spins untill the sun comes up......

4. Starr

Starr Member

Oh man guys, Im all about going dirty. Im going to have my baby wipes with me, and those will do just fine.

I need to get my butt into gear. Im so excited about going, but I havent had time to pack yet!!! Im going shopping tomorrow for supplies, though, so that should help.

5. greenpeace

greenpeace Member

i cant wait! i leave in 3 days and im not ready either but as long as im more prepared than last year, i bought my ticket wed night and left the next morning but i had a great time anyway!

6. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

what is everyone bringing?
    everyone is talking about packing and packing...
    i WANT to bring things, but i can't think of things that are important.
    so far i got...
    -tent
    -reefer
    -change of undies
    -24 pack of water.

is there anything else i might need?
    what are you bringing?

7. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

SUNSCREEN....do not forget sunscreen and bring lots of water......i had an umbrella last year that i was walking around with...it helps with the whole shade issue.....

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

so far this is what my backpack looks like:
    • digital camera and lotsa batteries
    • 3 disposable cameras
    • a few changes of clothes
    • body glitter and random stupid stuff
    • toilate paper, toothe paste, toothe brush, deodorant.......
    • baby wipes and body spray
    My hubby hasnt packed anything, he will probly just bring an extra outfit and his guitar............................................

We are gonna freeze all the water before we leave and use it as Ice in the cooler till we buy a bag of ice, that way our water will be super duper cold when its time for drinking it!!!!

9. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

i"m bringing:
    - tent & tent fan
    - canopy
    - american & pow flags to hang from canopy
    - guitar & bongos
    - bong & buds
    - folding chairs for under canopy
    - blow up pool floater (to sleep on)
    - couple extra clothes
    - bug repelent, mosquito bite cream, sunscreen
    - towels, baby wipes
    - frisbee
    - water, packs of hotdogs for grill?
    - extra cigs
    - lots of goodie money :)

me and a buddy are bringing two tents and a canopy so... if anyone needs a place to chill, sleep, come down, whatever, we're gonna have a pretty nice set up and a ton of extra room.

10. phishcourtney04

phishcourtney04 Member

everyone have a safe & wonderful trip! i know some people have to head out today already....we'll see you at bonnaroo! :) yee-haw

11. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

here's a good suggestion...bring a wagon for carrying water and ice back to your campsite....

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i just got a news letter and .... Bonnaroo is SOLD OUT!!!

13. teamohio420

teamohio420 Member

Ok, seriously, i have been counting down the days since it was somewhere around 100, and now its 3 !!!! (Freaking out a little)

This is the first time I have posted since the website changed - yeah, thats how lazy i am. But, i have still enjoyed just reading the posts.

I still want to stop by the fountain on Friday and say hi, give everyone a high five and maybe pass around a joint !!

Hope everyone has a safe trip!!!!!

14. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

anybody wanna set up camp with me (23) and my buddy (21)? we're bringing a canopy and two tents, bong & buds, etc.... i figure the company would be cool and it'd be a better time if we could set up camp with someone bringing a grill or something and we could supply the shade and whatever else agreed on. Our bus is pulling into manchester around 11:30 on Thursday, so let me know. :)

-just so you know we're probably gonna be all fucked up the whole time (like most people, lol). But we're fun peacefull people, so nothing to worry about. :)

15. teamohio420

teamohio420 Member

hey buffalo

i would def be down for camping with you, i have a grill and a guitar!!!
    and some bubblegum!!! and i dont mean bubblicious

ive been looking to buy a canopy -- cheapest one is like 80 bucks!!
    i dont think i can afford that kind of chunk outta my roo spending money.

Only thing is i dont know how we would end up campin together, since you camp wherever you park, you dont have much choice

16. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

we're taking the greyhound bus there, so we were thinking about going to one of the camping only sites, away from the cars. people can park their cars and go to these spots, so it says on the website. i'll have my guitar, and my buddy will have his bongos, so we could jam all night. interested? anybody else want in on this?

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

ok you guys i saw at WallyWorld AKA WalMart where they have canopy tents for $12. we have an e-z-up canopy but the rulez say we cant bring it in so we got a cheap ass one to set up.....................................

18. luna99

luna99 Member

why can't you bring yours in mama?

19. 3dayoldpt

3dayoldpt Member

you can bring canopies and all kinds of other shit just not INTO the concert area. i got a real nice 10' X 20' canopy (the kind ou might park a boat under), and a portable toilet, a shower, a nice kitchen setup and everything else i could think of for the last 3 months, packing nicely in the back of a small suv (vibe).

also, last year i brought the $12 blue tarp canopy from walmart, and i got burnt as fuk' sittin under it. so watch out!!!

20. Starr

Starr Member

Lol, thanks for the heads up on the canopy! I get burnt if I walk out in the sun for ten min. without sunscreen on...so this should be interesting. Im going to be bathing in sunscreen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.