Bonnaroo Roll Call

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by WayfaringStranger, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i may smoke a few ciggarettes while drinking but thats it for me. yeah taxis are rediculously priced now..............
    anywhoo yup me and GoodKarma and my hubby are leavin Raleigh Wednesday night, may crash in Knoxville if we get sleepy on the way to roo. I am gonna wear my tye dye Friday to the fountain that says Funky Phresh Mama on the back of it............... :)

2. phishcourtney04

phishcourtney04 Member

let's bring all the pb&j fixin's we can pack, marci! :) just a random question: how much are american spirit cigarettes where everyone lives? i know tobacco prices tend to slightly fluctuate around the country. they're about $4 a pack here,--i don't know if i should stock up here or wait & buy them when we get closer to tennessee

3. plainjanepatchwork

plainjanepatchwork Member

I am coming from Northern, IL. It is about a 10-11 hour normal drive. The first year to Bonnaroo it took us over 24 hours to get in to the campground.

I too only smoke when I drink. Cigarettes go great with beer! I myself am a menthol girl. I think it is because they remind me of cloves. I LooOoOoOve cloves. There is only one store around here that sells cloves and it is in the mall so I don't get them much ;)

Eeeh I am getting very excited!! This weekend we are going to get our camping gear organized. We have to buy a new tent because our zipper broke last weekend. Unexpected expenses stink.

4. BuddyBuds

BuddyBuds Member

im a-commin' from Rochester NY, a little more than 800 miles, i guess

5. mokie48116@yahoo.com

mokie48116@yahoo.com Member

I'll be attending, for my first time, along with my nephew. Be seein' yall soon!

6. luna99

luna99 Member

OoO.. cloooovveessssssss!

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i think i am gonna head on over to the tobacco store today and get some vanilla cloves, they make my purse smell yummy. :)
    gotta get batteries for my camera too cuz i am taking a million pictures and making a bonnaroo scrap book when I get home.

8. Dead_Hed

Dead_Hed Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

9. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

:) no way! thats awesome! last year I remember it being so incredibly hot we were all praying for a little scattered rain..........plus it'll make the ground springy........oh man I can't wait!!

so who is everyone looking forwared to seeing? (other then the obvious?)

10. Starr

Starr Member

This will be my first year attending...so Im just looking forward to the experience. I was originally going to have to go by myself, but my best friends little brother got a ticket on ebay for $120.00, so now hes coming with me. Im glad to have some company. I cant wait!!!

11. wallflowergirl

wallflowergirl Member

:p I'll be there folks! If anyone wants to meet up, tell me! I'd be happy to hang out with any of ya. :)

Oh, by the way, hi everyone. This is my first post. My name is Anne, nice to meetcha.;)

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

hi anne i am robin. welcome to the forums, hope to see ya at the roo. we are gonna try to do a meetup at the big fountain around 11:30 or noon friday...
    anywhoo the bad weather wont bother me, i will still have a grand ole time :) if it gets muddy we can all mudwrastle......................
    I am looking Forward to seeing:
    Bob Dylan, The Dead, Primus, Buckethead, The Executioners, Danger Mouse, Ani Difranco, MOE, String Cheese :) I wanna see Chris Robinson too but he is on at the same time as Bob I think, sucks some of the bands I wanna see are playing at the same time, I wont be able to make it to three stages in one hour................................

13. luna99

luna99 Member

*gasp* I hope it rains a lil the night dave plays.... *sigh* can you imagine? dancing in a light rain under the stars to dave??? :) that would be so lovely.

14. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Luna, you sound like a romantic.

15. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

ill be there!!!! along with about 10 other awesome kids!!! i cant wait AHHHH! [​IMG]

16. luna99

luna99 Member

olhippie... to say that I'm a romantic is an understatement... :p quite sweet of you to notice. ;)

::hugs::

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

luna will you dance in the rain with me?? sounds awesome!!

18. luna99

luna99 Member

I'd love to! :) you're on.

19. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

spiffy! my hubby doesnt want me to play in the mud if it gets all nasty. he is a party pooper.............
    anyone else hear about how they are gonna have showers and charge $5 to use em? I think I will just stay dirty till I get home...... :) I will be fine with my baby wipes and hand sanitizer LOL

20. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Being and old man and a recovering alcoholic and drug addict I opted for a motel package like I did last year. When the music stops and the wild parties begin I'll ease on to my shower and nice soft bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.