Bonnaroo Roll Call

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by WayfaringStranger, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

i'll be there sometime thursday.

i was the one who suggested 12 on friday... but i meant midnight, cause i didn't know how hectic it would be getting set up and whatnot.... and also people showing up late would miss out. i also redid the schedule in a nice printable formatt if anyone wants me to email it to them...

2. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

we are leaving on wednesday and getting there thursday.....i'm hoping we get through in the late morning/afternoon on thursday.....

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i woldnt make it to the fountain @ midnite, will probly be too drunk or occupied by the muzik by then to remember so I will be there at 11:37am FriDaY with OlHippie :p I think I am gonna make a tye dye shirt that says "Funky Phresh Mama" on the back and its got a flower on the front of it it is gonna be purples and blues. I am listing to my Bonnaroo CDs right now YAY!

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

HAHA I am trying to revive this thread........ QUICK someone post something................

5. Hipkatmeow

Hipkatmeow Member

I'll be there sometime... I think Friday... Im not sure though because my group is the most un-organized group of people and I have no idea whats going on... So hopefully Ill be there unless this is there plan to rid of me on the side of the road somewhere.... so If you see a chick on the side of the road with neon orange dreads it will be me :) anyway Im rambling and none of you know who I am so Im going to stop and If you see me(I have neon orange dreads and lots of piercings say Hi! -Kit

6. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

ooooh, me me I"m going for the third time! I'm so excited, but I'm a little upset that my husband Ben Harper isn't going for the first time. :mad: I suppose I'll survive. That would be weird if we saw people from here...

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

hey kit your dreads sound kool, anywhoo i think my babysitter may have fell thru, we already had one person back out and if we don't get babysitter back in order my hubby has to stay home with the kids cuz I'll be damned if i have to miss thiss and there isnt room in the car for me,hubby,mom and both kids DAMMITTT ALL TO HELL
    ........ oh my god this is turning into a mess....................................
    let me assure you i will be there, even if i get hit by a damn bus and my legs get cut off i will put my ass on a skateboard and roll all the way there if i have too....... "tis merely a flesh wound"

8. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

That's my girl!!!

9. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

i'm getting excited! what about you guys? i can't wait to actually meet people from the forums. that's gonna be the best part of the whole weekend!

10. olhippie54

Don't forget to be nice to this old man.

11. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

is there an official meeting grounds as of yet ? =)
    i'll be there.

i'll be arriving at the airport in nashville at like 10 am. does anyone want to split a taxi?!

my graduation is at 8pm june 10th, so i'm running from my graduation to bonnaroo, how fantastic.

12. olhippie54

I think we're supposed to meet Friday around noon at the big fountain.

13. GoodKarma

GoodKarma Member

I'll be with funkyphreshmama and her hubby...she got her babysitter situation together...yay!!!! Hooray for great grandma's!!! We did have a friend that had to cancel so I am trying to sell the ticket on ebay to at least make back some of the cost. If anyone is interested it's listed under seller carmen5521 with free shipping included. Oh well...at least we have room for the guitar now.

14. deedly

deedly Member

Hello; Just found this forum and like it all ready. I'll be leaving out on Tuesday. I plan to sell water to help with the gas money. Stop by and say hey, I'll be the one with the big beard selling "Big Chilly Water" and coffee in the AM. Stranger, I play the guitar and know quite a few tunes. Would love to pick with you. Deedly

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

cool where you comin from? im hitchhikin so ill prooly end up in chatanooga for a few days before the show.

16. luna99

luna99 Member

i'm getting excited too! I'd love to meet up with all of y'all.... and I'll be especially kind to olhippie. ;)

17. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

Yay! less than 2 weeks to go! i am so excited! i hope to bump into a few of ya'll! everyone have safe and fun travels. i'll be there with my cousin, her boyfriend, and a friend. hope ya'll all have a good time.

18. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Count me in! Oh and also my buddy too.

19. MamaDee26

MamaDee26 Member

I'm going too, but i have 3 other people comeing with me so really it's 4 heads you can count here.

20. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

ok i think we're up to 31 not counting any of y'alls friends who else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.