Bong water

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by purcolekraze, Jun 1, 2004.

1. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

Does drinnking bong water fuck you up? Do you trip?

2. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

NO....... it does not. it may make sick though

3. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Sure, so does drinking battery acid....

j/k nope, bong water's just sludge. You'll just have a vile taste in your mouth, not sure if it'd make you sick at all.

4. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

I don't know, but I doubt that whatever buzz you might get from it would be worth drinking that shit. It can't be good for you, not to mention the taste.

5. babynug

babynug Member

just thinking about drinking bong water makes me sick. can't imagine it would be worth it.

6. emublazin

emublazin Member

that shit is gross!!

7. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

haha nice sig purcole ... why cant we all just get a bong? hahahah thats so funny

8. Micro

Micro Member

I knew someone who drank bong water. He would drink it all at once like he was taking a shot. Of course he was the in & out of jail type, but he swore he caught a buzz.

9. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

yuck! I've sucked in bong water from hitting it too hard...that was bad enough! Word of advice, ash catchers keep the water fresher for longer.

10. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

What's an ash catcher? Obviously it catches ashes, but what is it made of? Can you add one to any bong, or does it have to be made with one?

11. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

It's a glass bowl for the bong that is connected to a chamber where the ash sucks through. A good one will have a plug at the bottom where you can clean the ash out, and more often than not you'll find bits of greenery in with the ash. Now can you imagine all the green that normally gets sucked into the water?

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Why would you drink bong water? Honestly, use your commen senses. This isn't meant to degrade anyone, but think about it, the crappy part of the bud is going into the water. If my bud was gold and the bong water enlarged my wonderful penis, I might drink it. Under any other circumstances, I would never drink it.

Much Love
    -Peace