Bong Water

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by DeliPro, Apr 7, 2007.

1. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Lets say you have some really disgusting bong water that hasn't been changed in a while. Could you put the bong water into pot and boil away the water, leaving some sort of ghetto hash powder/substance behind?

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

nope the heat will destroy the thc. allthough u could make a warm tea out of it, just put the bong water in yer kettel and heat it till warm, then drink- the heat activates the thc because everyone knows fat and magnesium absorb thc, and theres plenty of traces of both in water aye :) glad i coulda helped btw

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

just put the bong water in a pyrex bowl and let the air evaporate the water. what will be left is pulle
    d through weed and resin. to speed up the prossess, heat up a pan on the stove, then take the pan off the stove and put the pyrex bowl in it.

once its all evaporated use a spoon to scrape all the resin out.

4. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Add a lot of whole milk to the bong water and warm it up. It will be allright to drink and might get you high.

5. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

^knows his shit

6. mr.greenxxx

MIGHT??? dude i done that with my bro at like his cousins exgirlfreinds house (we broke in - needed some milk lol) and fucking hell its gets ufucked as a kite high trust me. do it right now, and tell us how it was - i guarantee u wont regret it

7. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

I just cleaned changed out my bong water, the stuff I have now has only had two hits through it but it reeks like weed. Will that still work?

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no, not at all.

9. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Another thing you can do is use milk as bong water so it absorbs all the THC then heat it up and drink and enjoy.

10. mr.greenxxx

lol eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuw, milk bong water XD

but it will 100% get u high tho :/

11. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Alright, I have another question. Why doesn't drinking bong water strait get you high, isn't the weed already activated and shit because you had to light it drawing it through the water?

12. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Its like res, needs to be heated to get to happy land.

13. mr.greenxxx

chaaaaarlie, come to the happy land, yeah charlie, come with us charlie, chrlieeeee will you come with us charlieeee? ye charlie come with us #

*charlie cuts his kidney out to try and die*

14. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

Because THC Is fat soluble.

15. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

THC has a solubility in water of 2.76 mg/L, let's say you have a full liter in your bong (unless you have one huge ass bong, you probably don't even have half a liter), under ideal conditions with 100% eff, you'll have enough THC to be used as an appetite stimulant, not much more that a buzz, if even. Chances are you have a fraction of a liter of bong water, chances are the bong water is not purely dihydrogen monoxide and tetrahydrocannabinol, meaning it has other solutes, reducing the water's ability as a solvent, and chances are your extraction methods would not be 100% efficient. So, realistically, unless you have gallons to of bong water to work with, you're going to spend a lot of work and get nothing noticeable out of it. I'd reccomend just pouring it down the sink.
    That's not how it goes!!!!

16. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

What do you do about the taste? isnt it gross to be drinking resin? I have a friend that smokes 24/7 and never cleans his bong and when ever i see it , i feel like gagging.. the smell is horrid. I take care of my bongs :) good bong hyguine is always good

17. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

ghetto hash powder? LMAO i litterally busted out laughing when i read that part....

18. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

eh you dont need milk, just heat it up