Bone Thugs `n` Harmony

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Krayzie Hustle, May 10, 2004.

1. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

You want deep songs? Teardrops and closed caskets, To live and die in L.A, Unconditional love, Never had a friend like me, It aint easy and Old school. And of course the songs you mentioned.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Teardrops and Closed Caskets is fookin crazy man. So much talent in that song.

I like all the others too, especially Old School...."I can't explain how it was....Whodini had me puffin on that buddha, gettin buzzed"

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

On that note, im going to bed. Hopefully ill get fucked up in my dreams. As dj and his crew would say after shooting a Youtube video....PACE.

4. TopNotchStoner

hahahaha.......PACE:spliff:

5. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

Best in the business.... Aesop Rock.

-Mike

6. Mr LJ

Mr LJ Member

Heh, I play that game aswell, what realm do you play on? I normally play Uswest and we should play sometime if you like.

7. TopNotchStoner

I wish I had a better computer, because I'd love to get into that game, based on what I have heard about it.

8. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

^ ya and the good thing is that since its kinda old, ur comp doesnt have to be THAT good to play it.

9. Mr LJ

Mr LJ Member

Yeah its good fun, I find it pretty difficult to play high though, I'm not the smartest person when I'm high and I tend to not concentrate on the game well and just get owned, but i still find it funny nonetheless

10. TopNotchStoner

Yeah but my comp is a fookin piece of shit. I only have a 6GB hard drive and everything else reaches new levels of shittiness.

11. TopNotchStoner

I'm fookin marvelous at video games when I am stoned. I like playing Burnout 3 when I am stoned.

12. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i was gonna go on a little hate spree on you, but since u said this all is forgiven.

Last night i completed listening to the following collection over a week:

12 Wu Tang albums

3 ODB albums

4 Method Man Albums

2 RZA

4 GZA

3 Ghost Face

and 1 Raekwon

and i'm not sure about anyone else's opinion on Wu in this thread, but i can hands down honestly say, no group can even TOUCH the talent wu tang has as a whole, for any single duet or song with more then 2, i will post a better song then any other artist dead or alive

and btw, for a true jigga cd, - Reasonable doubt

13. TopNotchStoner

I know you're never gonna agree with me on this, dj, but between 1994-2000 Three Six Mafia was the best, and Wu-Tang can't even begin to fuck with what Three Six was doing back then.

14. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

do u have a favorite or a song u consider the best lyrically by them?

15. TopNotchStoner

Download the whole album called "The End" and listen to it from start to finish. Also, "Chapter 2: World Domination" is another good album that you can listen to all the way through. You won't be disappointed if you download them. Some of the best smokin music in existance.

16. TopNotchStoner

Download some T-Rock too. He used to be with Three Six and he is one of the best lyricists I have ever had the pleasure of hearing.

17. TopNotchStoner

Another good album you need to download is Koopsta Knicca's "The Devil's Playground". He used to be with Three Six too. His style is different from anything you have ever heard. Some more is Killa Klan Kaze.

18. Mr LJ

Mr LJ Member

I like bone thugs, especially thug love, ghetto cowboy, weed song and thug mentality.

19. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Id love to play with you man. I always play on USeast. Haha im crazy when im blazed playing it, i get so focused to im glued to the screen doing everything my stoned mind thinks of. I usually come in the top 3 or above when im blazed.

20. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Free space: 140 GB
    Total size: 181 GB

If I could, id give ya 50 or so GB ;)