Bone Thugs `n` Harmony

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Krayzie Hustle, May 10, 2004.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

hahaha dude you act like people don't know who the fuck bone is, man. hahaha they still ain't shit compared to that old school Three Six Mafia shit. Three Six murdered the fuck outta Bone in Live By Yo Rep and Bone didn't say shit back to them. hahaha they're bitches really. Good music though.

2. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

bone thugs are tight

try ecstacy and weed man

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

their newest cd was garbage, focusing on slow jams and off-beat singles, then they did duets with the [i'm fuckin drunk right now so i'm just throwing out names] phil collins etc.

in the process losing street cred/all credibility imo, they were the definition of gangster rap, then evolved into the pop scene which is why bizzy bone left, although the old stuff is classic, i find myself listening to them less just because what they have evolved into.

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Like many many others

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

O you're one of those canadian experts on street credibility and other aspects of gangsterism? Just admit it, you listen to the spice girls and wear female underwear.

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

*yawn, when u go from having a gang banging drug dealing physco in your group to performing at pathetic music awards and doing duets with 80's pop music singers i dont think it's very hard for anyone to see they have lost credability.

7. rydns

rydns Member

I jst dont like rap groups that much...... except for HEADSHOTZ or whatever there called.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol I'm just fucking around I don't listen to this kind of stuff because it makes me wish speakers were never invented, but duets with phil collins? hilarious, what about rod stewart?? Where's the love for rod??!?!

9. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Why do stupid ass rappers think they're cool cuz they talk about weed in their songs? They think they're cool for smokin even though millions of other people do.

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

cause their rappin about their lives?

thats what good music is about, thats why original gangster rappers like tupac etc. were dope because they rapped about what was real, not bullshit and 20 inch rims

a fucking DOPE quote from biggy, which pretty much owns everything new, and makes people like rick ross etc. look stupid is from hypnotize

"At last, a nigga rappin bout blunts and broads
    Tits and bras, menage-a-tois, sex in expensive cars
    I still leave you on the pavement
    Condo paid for, no car payment
    "
    notice the first 2 words "At last" ?

thats what EVERY rapper is trying to do today, but with 1/16th the credability biggy had

and yea, hate on that all u want, hate on this post all u want, because if there is one thing that i will be able to post up more knowledge and experiance on here other then weed, it's rap.

11. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

What about hip hop?

-Mike

12. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

what about hiphop?

13. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I coudnt agree more. Even though im not a biggie fan, i still respect him tons. Thats why im such a tupac fan, he rapped about whats REAL and what really matters in life. Bitch rappers today rap about 'pimpin 20 inch rims bein so fly gettin high(even though something tells me they havent smoked weed once in thier life, there too rich and just go home and fuck there hot wives or GF's and live the good life). Why do you think i hate my school and most of the kids there? They call eachother pimps, playAs etc. and just think there the shit by going around saying "im gettin so fuckin fucked afta school yo im smokin a FAT blunt(even though they rarely smoke).
    I used be friends with the jocks in my school, but i ditched em for the reasons above. People say i have no friends and shit but i have a life far greater than living a FAKE life like they do. All they do is talk talk talk about shit that they would never do in real life and try getting credit for it. I see nothing wrong with spending my teen years chillin with my cousins and family gettin blazed listening to real rap. Its better than wasting life with those fools.

14. TopNotchStoner

That's why I spend ZERO money on anyone's cd's except for Pac and [old school] Three Six Mafia. Three Six has changed their style up so much and ridded the label of most of their best artists, so they aren't nearly as good as they used to be. Their old shit is among my favorite music on the face of the earth because it was about nothing but getting high and a bunch of sadistic shit that you would never hear from anyone else and they had the best delivery I have ever heard. Their new shit pales in comparison.

Also, Pac has a new cd out and I heard it was fookin snappin. I used to have about 19 Tupac cd's and they were ALL stolen, so I have had to start over:(

15. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I heard the new album was trash. Its barely pac and people remix his shit so its not even from him, its from the producers. But, i havent heard it for myself so i cant really judge.

16. TopNotchStoner

Well, I haven't heard it either, but my cousin told me it was pretty fuckin good, and he likes the same music I do. Either way, I am gonna buy it, along with all of the other ones I used to have......even Loyal 2 The Game, which only had one or two good songs on it. The lyrics are always good; they just need to get some new producers. They ESPECIALLY need to stay away from Eminem's bitch ass. They need to let DJ Paul and Juicy J produce some Pac songs. That would be the best of both worlds, in my opinion.

17. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I think they should just leave his music alone in general. Pac is gone and people have to accept it. I dont think Tupac would like it having all these bitch rappers like chamillionare and the new age rappers being featured in his music. If anything, the Outlawz should be the only ones allowed to touch his lyrics and music. Just my opinion though.

EDIT: Even if the songs do sound good, I dont think its worth risking his legacy. His death is a huge factor in what made him today.

EDITX2: I just downloaded a portion of the album on limewire, ive heard 1 good song thats worth downloading. Its called "Dumpin", i reccomend it.

pacs line that i found pretty cool

Murderous mind state,
    Can't keep my nine straight,
    Sippin' on this Hennessy, waiting for the time to break,
    Show up and muthafuckas bow down, recognize
    Westside, Death Row, Outlaw, Ridaz,
    Untouchable mob of pistol packers,
    Well-known felons labeled for 'drug-selling merciless jackers',
    Forever buzz, roll with thugs and dogs,
    Commence the letting off rounds, then escape in the fog,
    Who wants to see me solo?
    Catch Makaveli while he sleeping,
    My mini fourteen murdering niggaz while they creepin, (Uh)
    Duck cause you ass out,
    Drink 'til you pass out,
    Ain't scared to die, drunk driving in my glass house,
    Niggaz is under me,
    They bitches come to me,
    They heard the stories nigga, now they wanna really see,
    Bomb First, my motto, it's fully guaranteed,
    Niggaz is playa haters, label them my enemies,
    I'm dumpin'

18. rob1134

rob1134 Member

wow, glad i brought this back... thought i was gonna get totally flamed for it

19. TopNotchStoner

Seems like it's a good song.

And I agree. Fucktards like Chamillionaire shouldn't even be allowed near Pac's shit. I think the songs that already sound good and don't need further production should be released how they are. The ones that aren't finished yet, but already have the lyrics recorded, those should be the only ones that get produced by other people. They should be produced skillfully though; unlike the shit on Loyal 2 The Game....that shit was a discrace to Pac's music. I still want to buy it again for the lyrics though.

And I disagree with you when you say they shouldn't release his unreleased shit. He made the songs, and poured his heart into them, so they should be released, but it should be done respectfully and should stay true to the way Pac woulda wanted it.

20. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I understand what your saying, but what im saying is just that they should only leave them alone if there going to have new age rappers fuck with his music. If they had pacs true friends, The Outlawz Immortalz finish his music, then yes they should be released. Im only saying that they shouldnt release his music because of the past CD's they have put out that totally sucked. Tupac ressurection was alright, loyal to the game sucked ass and Pacs life isnt good at all. If they did make em good, then why not release it? But they havent, and they are risking Tupacs legacy which is a no no. Thats why my friend, they shouldnt release his shit, because they suck at remixing his music.