Bone Thugs `n` Harmony

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Krayzie Hustle, May 10, 2004.

1. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Does anyone here listen to them?!!!! If not, I suggest you give it a try. They have tons of weed songs that will blow you away!!!!Not to mention thier thousands of other songs. They are not mainstream anymore because MTV gave then the brush off back in the day, but trust me, they are still doing thier thing!!!! DL some songs and give it a listen...I suggest "the weed song" then get back to me and let me know what you think. I am only promoting thenm so much because I love their music and want everyone to enjoy it. Oh yeah, and I am really high off good shit and am just rambling, but give them a listen !!!!!

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah bone thugs are the shit.

'and if i dont die today, im tryin to change the world'

3. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Thats pretty gay. I bet you like usher too.

4. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

You're pretty Gay....I read in your profile that your favorite movie is Sixteen Candles and that you can't get enough of Patrick Swayze. Now that is Gay my friend.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yup. you caught me.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

bone thugz are awesome and nothing like usher

7. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

You're a cock smoker.

8. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

You are very original. Did you every think about becoming a piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken?

9. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

I love Bone Thugs, probably the best group to listen to while smokin weed. They're music is so chillen. Yea weed song,1st of the month, weed man, buddah lovaz', and my favorite 'Smokin Buddah'

"feelin the vibes mary janes worldwide so why is it such a crime-HEY everybody should be gettin highhh"

One of the best promoters of the plant I think.

10. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

11. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Ya, I'm a big fan of Bone Thugs, at least their older stuff. I haven't heard their new stuff, but I heard they fell off. Didn't Bizzy leave the group too?

12. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

why is it gay that someone chooses to listen to a certain group or band? just bc you don't enjoy it doesn't mean you need to bash others for liking it. i grew up in cleveland and i happen to love bone. people actually are surprised when i say that bc i listen to things like the grateful dead, phish, etc. they are really talented and it's pretty much the only rap i will listen to. everytime they come to cleveland i will go see them for sure. bizzy hasn't been there the last two shows so i'm guessing he's not in the group anymore...too bad, he's my favorite. my favorite songs are extasy, the original crossroads, smoke & burn (on krayzie's solo album), and ghetto cowboy is #1

"I'll share with you my herb--I'm about to choke on ganja. So, if you wanna come along, we can load and double hit from my water bong to get higher, higher, higher . . . "- smoke & burn

13. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

HAHAHA!!...and yeah bonethugs are the SHIT!! l-burna smoke on...my FAVORITE song ever. also weed by bob marley ft bonethugs...buddah lovas, blaze it, weed song, fried day, bad weed blues...along with change the world, what about us, ghetto cowboy, crossroads....ooo all of my favorites!!...bonethugs and tupac are great.:D

14. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

Yea Bone Thugs are the shit.
    I love all their songs I'll just list a few.
    Change the world.
    ecstasy
    notorious thugz feat. biggie
    bad weed blues
    budsmokers only
    thug luv. feat 2pac
    every single bone thugz song is good, i can't think of one I don't like.

15. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I still listen to bone. Notorious thugs and don't worry bout a damn thing etc

16. rob1134

rob1134 Member

last post in this thread was on may 10th 2004. its the oldest thread in the marijuana form i could find to i decided to bring it back. bone thugz are the shit.

17. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

Yeah man... putting Cleveland on the map.

-Mike

18. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

bone thugs fell off hard, were among my favorite groups, but didnt stay true to their music like other groups see: Wu-tang

19. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

How you guys gonna arugue over what music someone chooses to listen to. Who gives a shit?

I personally dont like them. But oh well.

20. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Im curious, how did they fall off?