Bondage

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Asha, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Asha

Asha Members

Share your thoughts on what type of bondage you may or may not like.

I once had my legs tied to the arms of a chair. My hands to the back of the chair. I kinda liked the feeling of being out of control and vulnerable. But I don't like all bondage. It really depends.

2. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

My ex and I used to tie each other up to the bed with some rope. I really enjoyed being out of control and it was fun. Also I would tie him up, tease him for hours and then fuck him. Good times.

3. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

My husband and I occasionally use restraints and a blindfold. Usually restrained to the bedposts... Just adds a little excitement! I love teasing him... Not allowing him to touch me until I say so, etc...

1 person likes this.
  4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife enjoys being tied up by her wrists and ankles, wearing a blindfold. She loves the thrill of not knowing where I'm going to stroke, lick or kiss her as well as the anticipation of what I'm going to put inside her.

She has tied me up on a few occasions but she doesn't get the same intense thrill as when she is the one being dominated.

That reminds me, I must diarise a bondage session with her!!

5. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Yummy.

6. andypanty

andypanty Members

My wife and I enjoy bondage, we have some masks, ropes and some lovely leather straps and restraints that we very much enjoy using on each other from time to time.

With a previous partner it was much more serious and involved, to the point I was the sub and I did as I was told. We went to fetish clubs and she would let other people do things to me, both at the clubs and at home.

My wife and I very much enjoy bondage, taking it in turns to do the restraining, with either ropes or straps, great fun!

7. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

We have restraints and blindfold. Usually i am ties with my hands and feet to the head and foot of thr bed, sometimes my hands and feet are both on the headboard. I am looking forward to the day (very soon) when there are no kids home and we can explore other areas of the house. Im looking forward to the coffee table and lounge chair. Occasionally, we will use a makeshift gag with panties and pantyhose. I enjoy the feeling of being totally in his control. It brings an element of trust to the relationship. I have also been dominant, but I'm not as comfortable with it. I do it on occasion, because he also enjoys the feeling of being out of control. We have safe words and gestures, just in case!

8. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I prefer ropes or electrical/bondage tape to other forms of bondage. Tied to the bed spread eagle by ankles and wrists is a classic favorite, but i enjoy most positions/kinds of bondage. I cannot withstand some tension creating poses for very long as my joints and general fortitude are abysmal, but i like the dull pain afterwards as a reminder what activity earned me that soreness.

9. IbeDave

IbeDave Members

We have developed a nice little collection during our travelling a little bag of dirty things xD. We have ropes, handcuffs, nipple clamps, remote control toys, blindfolds, gags, feather dusters, anal dildos, dildos, spanking paddles and we like to use them all. Sometimes she will tie me up and tease me with tickling and ice and blindfolds and then fuck me and suck me until I beg her to let me cum. Other times I will tie her up and use everything I can on her xD

It took time though, we started off using just blindfold as she was not comfortable with the idea of ropes and things. But as time went by, from blindfold to handcuffs, to leg restraints and just slowly built up as she was comfortable with it, now I can do pretty much anything I want to her except for any hard pain, a little bit of light pain she can enjoy she tells me it heightens and wakes up all her nerves and makes the whole experience more intense. However if you are interested but not comfortable just explain to your partner or fuck buddy or whoever that you want to try more but just like we did, do little bits over time get used it play around see what you like and don't like.

Code words are a good thing, a simple one is like green, yellow, red. Sometimes as the guy it can be hard to tell if she is in pain or just having a super intense experience, stopping all the time to find out can ruin the flow. So if she says green that's OK go for your life, yellow is warning and red is NOOOOOOO STOP.

Keep it safe and keep it fun.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have my own bondage things to use on myself - chains, clamps. I attach chains to bed posts & then lay on bed & attach chains to my wrists. Then I get my self aroused & start producing lots of pre cum that dribbles over my legs & genitals. Self bondage is a big turn on for me. I haven't tried bondage with anyone else - maybe one day I will.

11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Bondage is great way to cultivate any long-term relationship. I've found that guys, for whatever reason, tend to lose some of their inhibitions when I'm bound and unable to resist. I find it interesting to see what they will do different once they have me bound. Being bound will also compel me to endure something slightly painful that I would otherwise not be able to. I would not recommend it for one-night stands for obvious reasons.

12. vols

vols Members

what are some other things you enjoy besides bondage

13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

We have an under the mattress restraint system . My OH loves it and likes me teasing her with toys. We also use it sometimes in our roleplaying as well .

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

MOD NOTE
    Quit attempting to derail convos, please.

15. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

My has always had a kinky side to her but didn't explore it until she read 50 shades and then she jumped in deep and hasn't come up for air yet, things that were once taboo are now normal and fun, now we're at a point where it's getting harder and harder to come up with new ideas to keep things adventurous

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Honest conversations about privately and deeply held, and usually embarrassing , fantasies can often provide wonderful ideas. But both have to be careful to not judge your partner negatively if you don't share their fantasy. It's got to be about making your partner sexually happy.

Jerkaddict and cindy94 like this.
  17. Papa1441

We discuss everything very openly and we're down to the things we haven't done, and we're not sure if we want to go there

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Will I guess you do have some new ideas. :blush:

19. Papa1441

No not really it's more of a not really interested kind of thing than a new idea

20. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I enjoy the fetish side of bondage especially the dressing up outfits where one of us will dress to dominate the other, and maybe the sub will dress appropriately too. I enjoy either role dom or sub. Like it best when one of us is restrained where they have no control and totally vulnerable to the desires of the other. Not really into anything too painful, more the vulnerability and control aspects.

OzCountryguy likes this.