Bojo A New Kind Of Super Hero

Discussion in 'Children's Books' started by dadinda, Jan 20, 2020.

1. dadinda

dadinda Members

This is a new book i am writing. It is about Bojo who is the product of George (who is a dragon) ans Martha ( who is a rabbit). George and Martha meet under a cherry and fell in love. They got married and had Bojo. They loved Bojo very much. When Bojo started school he was so happy on his first but because he was from two different creature he was teased and attacked.. Bojo life change after he drank from a neon blue pond on the way home from school one.

First part of story and link for illustrations.

Under the large blue moon, two wonderful parents stood proud by their son’s crib watching him sleep peacefully. Bojo, the child, was created by the union of two different families: The Dragon and The Rabbit. George the Dragon met Martha the rabbit one night under a cherry tree and the two became fast friends. It wasn’t much longer before the two were married and had a son, Bojo. Most children from two different creatures will either look like one parent, and Bojo looked like both his parents. His silky fur was a bright green, the color of his father’s scales. His long green ears flopped around but stayed up. At first Martha and George thought that he was just a green bunny until he turned five years old and grew his wings.

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u4 ... 7lsr8m.jpg

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u4 ... bikjw4.jpg

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u4 ... hptg71.jpg

I need opinions: Do you like my story and illustrations?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Cool story! Much needed... Illustrations seem very professional indeed.

I don't know how it goes with book publishing these days, but I did hear recently that kids books are still selling.

3. dadinda

dadinda Members

Thank you

4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

What software are you using to create the illustrations?

How many pages have you finished?

Kids love dragons... :)

5. dadinda

dadinda Members

I am having a friend do illustrations. Have have about 20 pages so far.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're aware 'Bojo' is these days associated with Boris Johnson? The guy who lied his ass off in order to get some success. Not really a super hero :p