Boiling your pipe QUESTION HELP

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by HippyCor$ter, Aug 24, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I have a glass pipe, I'v used rubbing alcohal and salt before, but I'm out of rubbing alcohal and I smoked swagg out of my pipe tonight:( (which is fucking sick as hell). I want to boil it, what do it do just let water boil then put it in? How long do I leave it in there? Does boiling it clean it good?

2. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

boil it for 10ish minutes, take out, scrape resin with paper clip.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

You might want to put a towl (bahahah town? wtf) on the bottom of the pot or something cuz Im not sure if the glass directly on the bottom is very good for it.

4. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

didn't affect mine.

5. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

go buy alcohol rub

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i take and tie a piece of hemp around my pipes before i boil them... that way i can hold them up off of the bottom of the pot or pan... if your glass gets too hot your pipe may crack... usually you dont have to do a damn thing when boiling your pipe... just let it boil for like 10-15min and then get the hard to remove stuff out with a pipe cleaner... also make sure not to cool the pipe too fast... putting it on cold stuff... your room being really cold... ect... because warming and then cooling really fast will make the glass shatter

7. kris_p

kris_p Member

I cleaned mine today. I just fill up a pot with some water, throw it on the stove and boil the water. Once it starts to boil, I pull it off the burner and put my pipe in. I just let the pipe sit there for a bit, and once the water cools down I pull it out. Clean it with pipe cleaners/q-tips/whatever you have that would work. Works fine for me.

8. ERB Theband

ERB Theband Member

shit soak it in mean green for about 30 mins it will be gone