bogus dealer

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by john_the_pothead, May 26, 2004.

1. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

alright, monday i bought some really good bud from one of my friends ...it was the first time i bought from him
    i smoked tuesday at lunch and came back to school, but my usual dealer is in my sixth hour (after lunch) and he either knew or one of my friends told him i was high...and he said "i know thats not my shit" and i said it wasnt and he asked who sold it to me and i refused to tell him (i usually don't tell people who i buy pot from, even if they don't care, out of common courtesy)

then my usual guy got really pissed off at me and started yelling at me and shit in the middle of class, and hes a big black guy who could kick my ass and probably has friends, etc.. he was like "how could you do this to me" and he just kept staring at me and stuff... he was really pissed

then later he sent a text to his friend who is also my friend saying how "that boy better not do that shit again" and stuff like that... what should i do? my usual guy says i better call him this weekend

i need advice, this is really not cool...

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

oh and the stuff i bought from my friend was like 10x better, same price, not smashed like my usual guy's is... and i like my friend better, so i want to keep buying from him

3. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Tell him to go fuck himself. No, don't, you'll get your ass kicked. But don't buy from him anymore. Tell him youi found a better source. Chances are, he won't do anything. Do not let yourself become his bitch.

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

hes mad cause he is afraid of loosing a customer he makes money from, ur probably payign way to much for the bud hes selling u and he is probably trying to psych u out so u think u have to buy form him, if he kicks ur ass so wat hes the one who will go to juvi/jail

5. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

With all the millions of potheads out there......sheesh. Don't give in to his blackmail.

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

He can't really do anything to you anyway so I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, I doubt he would mess with you since you could always narc him out for selling drugs. However I would only resort to doing this if you felt seriously threatened that he was going to kill you or kick your ass or something.

7. bertrose

bertrose Member

dude, if he "beats ur ass" who do u think will get in trouble? u the pot smoker for buying from him, or the one that sells it to u? he sounds pretty lame and stupid for wanting to "beat ur ass" thats stupid as hell who "beats" people up? I find that lame, unnecessary, and immature...if he does and hurts ur really bad, i think u'd both get into trouble, first of all "why did u beat him up?" this stupid lame dude, "ummm, i was trying to sell him drugs and he didn't want mine"...HAHAHAHHA!! what a loser, if he has to resort to violence to get people to buy his crappy shit...he isn't worth it...

LOL

8. blazer326

blazer326 Member

Don't buy from him. And don't be afraid tell him
    to fuck off.

9. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I wouldn't worry about it.

What the fuck can he do?

Tell on you?

And always remember that you have the upper hand; you could always direct some of his business to your other friend, which could cause his downfall.

If he were smart, he would just let it go.

10. Stan

Stan Member

.....*at least 2 minutes of hysterical laughing* .....LOL!!!.. ok I'm done.. omg..lol...haha...wow.... LOL!!! that's the best shit ever! Dammit, lol. You're so easily intimidated. He probly knows this and is trying to freak you out. What the fuck can he do, kick your ass? Under grounds of not buying his over priced shit? I wouldn't tell him to fuckoff or anything, just tell him some stupid lie and whenever you can't get any go see him..... lol! I can't belive you didn't laugh at him.

EDIT: ...lol! That made my night dude.

11. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

you have to boycott agro people. you owe him no explanations, and dont say anything bad to him. if he keeps harassing you, you have to point out to him that youre not a prostitute, and he's not your pimp, youre definately not a crackwhore, and if thats what he wants, then he should go find one.

12. emublazin

emublazin Member

i'd get some boys and get a ounce and tell them we can smoke after we beat his ass!

13. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Or maybe if he had to narc you could leave the drugs part out. I don't think the black dude would incriminate himself.