Body Mass Index

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by FinShaggy, Aug 21, 2013.

1. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

If you look at the chart, and celebrities height vs weight. Most people are considered over weight, unless they are more than just "skinny" or short...

So I believe that the (BMI) Body Mass Index and all the "Obesity Epidemic" threats are just to keep fat people, and tall people busy. While short little white people get REAL shit done and take over everything.

OR, they want everyone on crack and meth.

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

are you fat?

I'm not...

3. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

I'm tall and skinny. But if you look at the BMI, most regular skinny people are "Over Weight" while regular heavy set people are "Obese".

4. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

i agree w/ bmi especially coupled with body fat percentage testing as well. "heavy set"... sorry but if you're all soft.. you're fat. :( i love you anyways :)

5. machinist

and then the other thing is that people tend to not see things .. i dont really know if its the same thing as denial.. people heavy or big thinking that they're "muscular" gee aren't they lucky. just all muscle bound without ever having to work. oh but they consider everything work.

6. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

i'm skinny and fat at the same time then.

7. machinist

theres that too. i was reading a thing in runners world magazine.. it was some tv actress who was a runner. she used to be a model. she was saying how that in modeling they are skinny, but its really all fat. she called it skinny fat. and now that shes a runner shes heavier, but stronger and healthier

8. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Brad Pitt has never been below "Over Weight" and George Clooney hasn't been below "Obese" in at least 20 years...

The index is fucked up. I'm not fat or even soft (if anything I'm starved), I'm just pointing out the truth.

9. machinist

ok i just wasted 5 minutes of my life. i looked up george clooneys height and weight. from several sources i took his shortest height and his heaviest weight and it still only came out to overweight.. not obese. apparently he has been trying to lose weight as well.

10. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Well, I got my info from Penn and Teller, and they have a whole research team. So... I'd rather trust the Google searches of an entire office than just you... Sorry.

11. machinist

dont be sorry i dont care.. penn and teller have an agenda.. to make an interesting tv show. not to be right about everything.

its funny because this isn't the first time i've heard ppl talk about shit they saw on penn and teller and how i thought it wasn't quite right

12. machinist

and btw this is about the dumbest thing i've read today. haven't been on here long though.

13. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Just because they want to make an interesting show, doesn't mean they have to lie about people's weight. If George Clooney's highest Obesity was just "Over Weight", you don't think they would have just fucking said that. You think they had to lie and call him obese for ratings? REALLY? It's not even like it was a main point in their episode, they just talked about it for like 20 seconds.

14. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

And your 3 minutes of Google research showed much more intelligence.

15. machinist

well george clooney was one of your main points in this thread and thats what is relevant to me. i didnt even know you watched penn and teller. i sure haven't. and dude... "highest obesity" ??? there is overweight, and then there is obese. highest obesity doesn't make sense. anyway im done here. good day.

16. machinist

well dude first of all.. they aren't researchers.. they're television show writers. and second of all.. so what they went and looked at two pages on google instead of one page trying to find george clooney's weight? i didn't say i was smart. what i did was very simple. do i really have to tell you not to believe everything you hear on tv. wow you're so not worth my time. dealing with stupid people is an exercise in futility.. and i've already done plenty of exercise today

17. machinist

and third of all.. you're fucking stupid for touting shit you saw on a tv show when you easily could have checked it out with a 3 minute google search. DONE

18. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

I'm not saying it's not relevant to this discussion. I'm saying your 3 minutes of research is no better than my watching Penn ad Teller, a show that has an entire crew to research the things that come out of their mouth before they say it... AND they can't just lie about celebrities, they are always worried about getting law suits for the things they say, they wouldn't just blatantly use someone as wealthy as him as a false example, when there are plenty of bigger celebrities.

19. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Damn, you seem to be incapable of having a conversation without pissing people off.

20. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Just the trolls. And it seems to be the same ones following me to each section. Probably even a few people from Rollitup that just have accounts on both sites.